• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! Could I get the worthy and scenic paintings?

I’m available for the next couple of hours.
Hi! Sorry for the delay. The scenic painting was taken earlier, just haven't been around to update the page until now. Would you like anything else with the worthy painting?
Post automatically merged:

May I get the Dala Horse and the homemade-cake?
Thank you for doing this!
Happy to help! Sorry for the delay, I'll PM you!

Hi! Sorry for the delay. The scenic painting was taken earlier, just haven't been around to update the page until now. Would you like anything else with the worthy painting?

Happy to help! Sorry for the delay, I'll PM you!
No problem! Could I get the sinking painting?

Hi do you by any chance sell regular flowers or flower seeds?
Red Pansies?
Also do you have the bug day items specifically spider webs) ?

Last edited:
Hi do you by any chance sell regular flowers or flower seeds?
Red Pansies?
Also do you have the bug day items specifically spider webs) ?
Normally no, but I could get you red pansy bags by tomorrow if you'd still be interested :) how many do you need? Also I do have 2 spider webs in storage!

hi, can i get an amazing painting and squid model for 2 tbt?
Absolutely! I'll PM you :)

Normally no, but I could get you red pansy bags by tomorrow if you'd still be interested :) how many do you need? Also I do have 2 spider webs in storage!

Absolutely! I'll PM you :)
That’s ok, I was able to get the pansies. How much for the spiderwebs ? I’m interested in that 😊

Hello there! Yes they are! I’m offline for the night now, however can save these items for you and send you a message first thing in the morning where I’ll be available all day :)

Alrighty, I may be available around 8AM ESTish. If not, then I'll be available after 6PMish.

horned dynastid and glowing painting please, if no longer have the painting then evening cicada is a good alternative

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back