• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I pre-order a birthday sign please? I would also like to ask what birthday shade variants you have available. Thanks!

Hi! I can definitely get you a birthday sign. For the birthday shades, I have: red x1, pink x3
I would love the red birthday shades if thats ok! Could I get them both at the same time even though one is a pre-order?

Hi! I actually just sold it and was in the process of updating the page. However! If interested, and if you're available/online tomorrow, I could get this item ready for you! For 1 TBT still :)
No problem! I can wait. :)

Hey again! May I ask what color are the sombreros from Gulliver? I’m not sure if you can customize them

Hiya! Do you have any villager photos, not sure where I was supposed to check.. LOL, I'm looking for Gruff?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back