• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop 1 TBT SHOP - Materials🍄, Bells💰, NMTs✈️, DIYs🛠️, Photos🐻, Art🎨, Gulliver/arrr🦆🏴‍☠️, Models🐟🐞, Birthday🎂, Mom💘, Saharah🏜, Fossils🦕, Raffle🎈, Hybrids🌻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I order two villagers' photos from you? Would love to get Raymond's and Lolly's. Is that 2 tbt? And then it would be 10 tbt per photo after that? (I'm trying to decide who else I'd want next. :) I just saw that you're offline until tomorrow, which is no problem at all!

Could I order two villagers' photos from you? Would love to get Raymond's and Lolly's. Is that 2 tbt? And then it would be 10 tbt per photo after that? (I'm trying to decide who else I'd want next. :) I just saw that you're offline until tomorrow, which is no problem at all!
You got it! :) and correct! Just 2 TBT total for those 2 photos and then only 5 TBT after that. Feel free to PM me with additional photos tonight if you decide so I can guarantee I’ll have everything ready for you by first thing in the morning! Will PM/respond back then, thanks!!

hey again. could i get the mom's candle set, and from your other thread could i get 40 nmt? total 41tbt :)

Last edited:
Good morning~ do you have 7 orange roses and 20 black tulips for sale? And this isn't a hybrid, but do you have any white windflowers by chance?

Good morning~ do you have 7 orange roses and 20 black tulips for sale? And this isn't a hybrid, but do you have any white windflowers by chance?
Out of this order, I unfortunately just have 7 black tulips right now. Could do it for 7 TBT. Let me know if you're still interested! Sorry about that!
Post automatically merged:

can i get 2 birthday cakes pleases?
I'll PM you about this order :)

Out of this order, I unfortunately just have 7 black tulips right now. Could do it for 7 TBT. Let me know if you're still interested! Sorry about that!
Post automatically merged:

I'll PM you about this order :)
Oh okay, I'll pass on this order then, thanks anyway

Last edited:
Are the villager photos the pics they give you for friendship? Or are they the posters you can get from the amiibo?

If they are the villager pics, I'd be interested buying the following;
  • Tank
  • Agnes
  • Ken
  • Moe
  • Stella
  • Cleo
  • Cyd
  • Admiral
  • Zell
I believe this is 2 TBT for the first 2, and 35 for other 7, for 37 TBT today correct?

Edit: Ah, took too long figuring out who I wanted and you're offline, there was no rush on my end for a trade, though understand if you can't complete now.

Are the villager photos the pics they give you for friendship? Or are they the posters you can get from the amiibo?

If they are the villager pics, I'd be interested buying the following;
  • Tank
  • Agnes
  • Ken
  • Moe
  • Stella
  • Cleo
  • Cyd
  • Admiral
  • Zell
I believe this is 2 TBT for the first 2, and 35 for other 7, for 37 TBT today correct?
These are the photos you get for friendship, and 37 TBT is correct :) I'm offline for the night now but will PM you so we can setup a time for tomorrow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back