• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

15 minutes of English AC:NL footage

Hey, if you're going to give the English names for the projects, you should use the English term "Public Works Projects" and I watched Lucarioplayer skip the song while playing solo. Also, it's spelled "Leilani"
Wow you don't need to be rude with your response... You may not be being rude, but it just comes off that way. I have that problem too but w/e idc tht much

When you go alone, the song can be skipped by tapping the touch screen. :)
Ohh, I had a friend she just said she 'pressed every button' and couldn't skip the song when going to the island, guess she didnt try touching the screen. Thanks :)

Uh.......I thought it was established LONG ago that the name is Club 101 but the name is a pun for Club lol (since Shrunk tells jokes).

No, it's called 101, I recall that's what the subtitle had it as in the translated animal crossing nintendo direct. The pun was that it was called 101 to LOOK like the word LOL, so I'm sure the rep has just got his facts mixed up a bit :)
If it really was lol I think I would need to have a few words with the american translation team.

No, it's called 101, I recall that's what the subtitle had it as in the translated animal crossing nintendo direct. The pun was that it was called 101 to LOOK like the word LOL, so I'm sure the rep has just got his facts mixed up a bit :)
If it really was lol I think I would need to have a few words with the american translation team.
Thank goodness. Our prayers have been answered.

I don't understand why people are making a huge deal of club 101 or lol. Honestly, you can read it however you want/think it looks like. It's all text, it's not like anything in the game will shout out "Club lol".

This makes me so much more excited, actually seeing the game in English and everything... This wait needs to go by faster please!! :(

I held off watching this as long as possible because I knew it would make my excitement nearly unbearable :D It worked lol. SO STOKED!

I don't think so...I, too, like Club LOL better. It makes more sense that 101. The sign for the club looks like lol (with the o being a bit bigger).

I really REALLY hope its not "LOL". I: That's absolutely painful. If it IS I'm still calling it club 101 cuz I refuse to accept that there's a text speak message in the name of a building in a video game I play that isn't a parody of internet culture. o_e

No plz, plz no.

Back