• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

1D is now a foursome

I don't know why 1D fans are making a really big deal out of this, especially going so far to threaten Zayn that they will harm themselves if he does not come back. I mean come on, he seems happier with his life really. And on the day Zayn left my Facebook news feed was filled with Zayn posts and crying fan girls.

edit : Oh and also, Zayn is not dead. He's still alive. He just left the group, he can still become a solo artist or make songs as a hobby. 1D fans are acting like he's dead or something lol.

Last edited:
i couldn't imagine the amount of uproar there would be if he actually died

This.

It's not like the world is going to end or something, it's just a guy who was unhappy with his life and wanted to do something else.

Honestly, to me, the worst type of people are people against something a lot of people like just because a lot of people like it.

i.e. - Frozen, 1D, Justin Bieber, IPhones, Call Of Duty

Is it because people believe its overrated? And if that's why... why?

Last edited:
We're saying that it's stupid to cut yourself over something as trivial as this.

If you were to cut yourself over Frozen or kill your mom because she took your iPhone, that's blowing things out of proportion.

I don't know why 1D fans are making a really big deal out of this, especially going so far to threaten Zayn that they will harm themselves if he does not come back. I mean come on, he seems happier with his life really. And on the day Zayn left my Facebook news feed was filled with Zayn posts and crying fan girls.

edit : Oh and also, Zayn is not dead. He's still alive. He just left the group, he can still become a solo artist or make songs as a hobby. 1D fans are acting like he's dead or something lol.

you're alive O:

- - - Post Merge - - -

owh god my country is going to war against ISIS
he's going to die man

Gonna cut myself for zayn omg pls come back ; w ;
#cut4zayn

1507683_664436373702160_2023304133114491200_n.jpg

Ya'll acting like people didn't cut themselves over bands in the past and like this is a new thing

Its like Zayn is God or something someone made a joke about killing a dog in instagram and they all think that they really did. Now offer your blood to Zayn

I have to admit when I saw the thread title my mind went into the gutter ( ͡? ͜ʖ ͡?)

but then I clicked and went..."oh" ( ͡? ʖ̯ ͡?)

Last edited:
We're saying that it's stupid to cut yourself over something as trivial as this.

If you were to cut yourself over Frozen or kill your mom because she took your iPhone, that's blowing things out of proportion.

I was not talking about the cutting. Not at all.

I was talking about hating a genre or overall idea of something.

NOT CUTTING.

Like seeing a group of girls fawning over Justin Bieber and then immediately saying "I hate Justiin Bieber". That sort of thing.

Not Cutting.

Last edited:

W-why would you cut yourself over Frozen? Because of the sequels?

Honestly, to me, the worst type of people are people against something a lot of people like just because a lot of people like it.

i.e. - Frozen, 1D, Justin Bieber, IPhones, Call Of Duty

Is it because people believe its overrated? And if that's why... why?

A frind of mine thinks it's because people want to be unique snowflakes. OF COURSE, there are instances in which people legitimately dislike something popular because they don't like and not because it's popular. Those people are okay.

I was not talking about the cutting. Not at all.

I was talking about hating a genre or overall idea of something.

NOT CUTTING.

Like seeing a group of girls fawning over Justin Bieber and then immediately saying "I hate Justiin Bieber". That sort of thing.

Not Cutting.

sorry i can't tell... were you were talking about cutting or not.

I cried so much my eyes were burning lmao

i'm still crying it hurts to listen to their songs bc zayn and his god damn high notes !!!
night changes </3 zayn's last mv </333

saw 5/5 last yr
seeing 4/5 this yr but i don't want to tbh it's not one direction without zayn javardd malik

Back