• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

2 years later, how often are you currently playing New Horizons?

How often are you currently playing New Horizons?

• Daily

Votes: 127 23.1%
  • Multiple times a week

Votes: 89 16.2%
  • Once a week or so

Votes: 40 7.3%
  • I check in once in a while

Votes: 81 14.8%
  • I haven't played in a while but I'll play it again at some point

Votes: 161 29.3%
  • I stopped playing forever ago and won't play it again

Votes: 28 5.1%
  • I haven't played New Horizons

Votes: 23 4.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OMG its 2 years already !!!! Happy 2 Years everyone !!!!! I have been playing a lot less but I try to get on daily to do the daily tasks like tending to my garden and terraforming and decorating my island. And if I am to busy I will hop on every second day but I do not play for the long long hours that I used to play before.

I'm still playing daily two years later. There's still something for me to do every time. My island is done but I redecorate for every season. It's still my favorite game on the Switch and will continue to be forever. I do my best not to listen to other people's opinions on the game because most of the time I find that they're not fair.

pretty much everyday because i recently reset my island, the amount of times i've reset since release is kinda crazy lol

I play multiple times a week. HHP is so much fun for me! Right now I'm doing thing where I take fortune cookie sets from Pocket Camp that I couldn't complete and see if I can recreate their themes as close as I can on HHP. Its a challenge and a lot of fun and so far I'm really happy with the results!

Right now not at all, but that's because I'm finishing up Pokémon Legends and I only play on the weekends.

Daily.

Restart my island like 2 months ago and still working on it. I'm not very good at terraforming so you can tell is not an easy trip.

I'm playing multiple days a week, nearly every day. But that's because I made a new island recently so I've been busy terraforming it a little bit each day and decorating it. I've hardly been catching bugs and fish even, I really should do that before the months end!

I still play it once or twice a week after two years, which never happened with previous AC entries - I would play regularly for a year or so in New Leaf, and sold my 3DS off after that.

Loved the game and played it a lot in the first year but I'm not playing it much anymore. With newer games like Pokemon Arceus and now Rune Factory 5 maybe won't play it in a long time. But who knows

I still don't have a Switch 😭
So I haven't play yet.
Still playing to New Leaf every day

I have been trying to play the other games I recently got for my switch (as well as ones I kind of ignored after getting NH), so I usually only play on saturdays if I even remember to. Life has also been very busy for me lately so I haven't had much time to game at all, and that gives me plenty of time to finish the HHP DLC at some point

Voted for haven't played in a while but I'll play it again at some point. I played HHP for like a minute and didn't find it much of a challenge. Also, was pretty let down with 2.0 in general. The biggest reason I don't play often is knowing that my villagers will not move without my permission. That is a huge deterrent for me to even open the game to persuade them to stay. In contrast, NL had the opposite effect on me because I would open the game just to make sure my villagers were in order.

I've not played in a long time I restarted my game and couldn't think of a character name even though I asked people for help I still have not started playing again......

I've been playing at least four or five times a week for at least a half hour, sometimes more. I started redoing my island when the last update dropped in November so I've been playing mostly to finish that up. When I get done with that more towards the summer I have a feeling my interest will drop somewhat again and I'll be playing once a week or less at that point. I'll try my best not to let that happen!

I'm making a concerted effort, though, to not lose interest this time and I'm trying to enjoy actually playing again, rather than just gathering stuff which gets old after a while. I try to do a small project once a week, even if it's just satisfying a nook mile achievement, visiting with villagers, or working on some HHP houses that's just purely for fun and has nothing to do with my redesign. Hoping not to have to check "stopped playing" next time, haha!

I cycle through my games in bursts. Right now I'm overhauling my town so I play daily. Then I'll wander off for a few weeks to something else. :)

I'll be honest after the one year mark in March of last year I haven't really touched the game much. The 2.0 update and DLC brought me back for a bit but not more than a couple weeks. I do see myself coming back to the game at some point I still have things I want to do in the game but I'm not going to force myself until I feel motivated to do so.

Back