• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway 200 Nook Mile Tickets (4 Winners)!!!

I don't actually know how I feel about the new villagers. No major desire to get them on my island!

Just want my gals Gladys and Nana.

Audie! but my friend has been drawing Dom everywhere so he's really growing on me

After stockpiling over 300 tickets, I tested my luck yesterday in order to find Raymond. 115 visits later, I finally found him. Now I have little use for the rest of the tickets, so I wanted to give them away.

Rules:
-Comment your favorite new villager introduced in New Horizons to be entered into the giveaway.
-One entry per person
-There will be 4 winners who each get 50 tickets
-The giveaway will end on Friday, April 10 at 6 PM CST

BONUS: Each winner will also receive two blue roses or another hybrid pair of their choice

Good luck!

Raymond 🙏🏻

I think Judy is super cute, her coloring is so pretty! Also congrats on finding Raymond and thanks for the chance :)

Gotta say Sherb. Although Audie has a cooler design I love the goat man and it’s been a pleasure having him in my town

Sherb. Can't wait to plant those 2 blue roses next to his blue house. Congratulations on your Raymond hunt!

I didn't really have a dreamie from the new ones that came out... but I will always love Zucker!

Of the new villagers I definitely love Raymond the most. Goodluck to everyone and thank you op for doing this ;w;

Back