• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

America got Wild World about two weeks after Japan. Australia got it three days later, and Europe got it almost four months later.
Hopefully we can expect this pattern again (Except the Europe part!).
:)

America got Wild World about two weeks after Japan. Australia got it three days later, and Europe got it almost four months later.
Hopefully we can expect this pattern again (Except the Europe part!).
:)

totally agree with this 100%, I want America to get it, this is going to be the first Animal Crossing game I am going to get on the release date unless it comes out at Christmas time cause I don't know what else to ask for besides this and the GC version with a controller and memory card.

totally agree with this 100%, I want America to get it, this is going to be the first Animal Crossing game I am going to get on the release date unless it comes out at Christmas time cause I don't know what else to ask for besides this and the GC version with a controller and memory card.

Right?! Super stoked. And maybe a WiiU? Maybe the new Pokemon game (BW2 or Conquest) or Harvest Moon? :p

lol, I hate pokemon games, I don't know why they make so many, I prefer Mario, Harvest Moon, and Animal crossing.

ok I'm not one to curse but... HOLY ****ING **** THAT'D BE AMAZING IF AMERICA GOT IT WEEKS AFTER JAPAN"S FALL RELEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ALSO I HOPE NINTENDO RELEASES AN OFFICIAL DATE FOR AMERICA IN AT MOST AUGUST!

I don't mind waiting. Because I know they are making us wait while they make the game BETTER and MORE FUN. But that's my opinion.

I hate waiting, but I'm just an impatient person. Another year won't hurt though. Time will fly. And you're right, the waiting will be for the best

I've been waiting for a long timee ugh! But Nintendo DID say it would release 2012 earlier in the year.

Hmm. Okay. *theyprobablyshouldofneversaiditontheofficalwebsitelol* and im not being sarcastic.

Bidoof? Do you have a 3DS right now? I was wanting to add you but I can't PM you. Sorry.

Last edited:
w/e i don't mind the wait anymore. I'm happy they're releasing the game for japan first anyway.. then they can get all the bugs/errors that the game (might) have so that it can all be fixed before we get it released in our countries (hopefully).

I've said on other posts, I CANT. I'm on my 3ds, banned from the PC until monday!

And I wasn't trying to say ''your wrong'' I'm just saying why the heck would they put it on their website?! Dumb Nintendo. T_T

If Japan gets it in the fall it might actuall BE 'early' 2013. Like Jan/Feb... maybe? I took a look at the release dates and with the exclusion of the Gamecube one, release dates haven't really been that long between the regions. So we could still be lucky and not have to wait the max year... maybe?

Back