• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

2013 release !

With the way Nintendo has been handling this game, it's hard to tell when anybody will get it. But release in the west is more than likely going to be next year.
I just don't see Nintendo releasing AC3DS in the US months before they do in EU, what would be the point in releasing the same game, in the same language, months after?
There isn't. =p

So best to do is hope we'll get it early next year. Until then we can find videos of it being played in japanese.

I'd prefer a summer release so it won't interfere with school. I'm happy to wait, what else can we do?

Have false hopes, like we've been doing for the past couple of years. =p
You'd think the lot of us would have learned by now.

But yeah, releasing games in the spring does get in the way of school. Not that Nintendo really cares about that, but I wouldn't be surprised at an early summer release next year at the latest. The earliest would be around April probably.

I wouldn't want it to come out in spring because it would interfere with school and I would prob fail a class. Lol :\

Wow, I'm really impressed with you guys putting school before video games.
If only I had your determination when I was in school.

I want the game to come out this year, who cares if school is going on? You can get the game and play it when you have free time, also it's major stress reliever.

How can AC interfere your learning in school? :D Hope I don't forget my real life... When I got ACWW I played it like hours and hours...

How can AC interfere your learning in school? :D Hope I don't forget my real life... When I got ACWW I played it like hours and hours...

I still remember when I first started WW, it was my first AC game. I thought you would work for Nook ALL the time(except on weekends) and I was like, oh he doesn't have more jobs for me cause its sunday, I will have to wait until tomorrw. lol I had no idea what I was doing when I began, but now I have tons of bells and a clsoe to complete catalog and museum.

Well, if AC came out in Septemberish, all of us would probably prefer playing the game over studying haha :). I was completely addicted to ACWW too! I have a pretty strong feeling the new one will be much more addicting than ACWW though. :p

Well, if AC came out in Septemberish, all of us would probably prefer playing the game over studying haha :). I was completely addicted to ACWW too! I have a pretty strong feeling the new one will be much more addicting than ACWW though. :p

nah I will just have the music from the game playing next to me as i study, its so relaxing, and occasionally i will take breaks to play it, maybe a villager will be kind enough to study with me lol.

nah I will just have the music from the game playing next to me as i study, its so relaxing, and occasionally i will take breaks to play it, maybe a villager will be kind enough to study with me lol.
Aha well the game would definitely be a very satisfying reward for studying. Plus, school kind of spreads out the experience of playing the game so that's a plus. I still might think I'd get a little excited over all of the new features and want to keep playing though haha :).

And speaking of relaxing music, 'Stale Cupcakes' from AC is my absolute favourite! :D I'd put a link from youtube but I don't have enough posts yet >.<

Aha well the game would definitely be a very satisfying reward for studying. Plus, school kind of spreads out the experience of playing the game so that's a plus. I still might think I'd get a little excited over all of the new features and want to keep playing though haha :).

And speaking of relaxing music, 'Stale Cupcakes' from AC is my absolute favourite! :D I'd put a link from youtube but I don't have enough posts yet >.<

I usually rush into games and get everything right away, but with AC games, I take my time, except during the holidays since they are a day long thing, so I get as much furniture as i can!

Lol same here, I really can't wait any longer, but I have to, so yeah, playing Wild World while I wait.

Yeah just found my gamecube controller finally so going to start a game on that. Seriously it's my favorite animal crossing game next to wild world I remember when I first saw it at my cousins house and all I wanted to do was play it. :blush:

Back