• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway 2nd Mom item Giveway! (Ends 8th May) 20 Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please enter me! I am searching everywhere for the moms embroidery. I do want it in the ducky pattern, but I understand it can be edited.

You are exceedingly generous for doing this. Thank you for the opportunity and best of luck to all!

Thank you so much for doing this! I would most like mom's stuffed animal- any. I plan on collecting them all, as they're super cute! ❤

Mom's Plushie (Roary), I like the color scheme and the name reminds me of the conjuring

ahh i love all of moms items lol but if I had to pick it'd either be moms embroidery or art!! Its so cute as an artist myself ^^

I’d love one of the floral hand-knit sweaters! I have the floral knapsack and I love it, so I think I’ll love the sweater just as much!❤

This is really generous! I'd love to enter. I would be happy with any Mom's art item (maybe I'll be able to curate my own Mom Museum someday :D )

I wouldn't mind getting the Mom's Plushie (Puppers, though it is customizable so it doesn't matter too much). Thanks for doing this again!

Thanks for hosting this giveaway :D !!

If I were to win, the one Mom’s item that I’d love the most would be the pink chick knit sweater. My favorite color is pink and it’s something I’d like to give to Diana to wear, seeing as she’s my favorite female dreamie, and I think she’d look so cute with it on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back