[casually open, just say something in here] YCH Event Popup Shop..mushroom

for @/digimon and @/aericell !
aericell_starCBG.pngdigi_starCBG.png
Also orders for the star YCH and just.. art for TBT in general will close tonight!!! And never return!!! Cause I am tired of drawing these
(i also feel like i'm missing someone in my queue list- if i'm missing you like you're not even listed there, lmk!!! just got too many dms and stuff)

okay wait I'm going back on my word
opening for TBT
500 for the star YCH
I want to play candy gacha

I have zero TBT right now and I completely understand this isn’t for everyone, but just wanted to say I would totally pay RLC for one of the villager-running-with-net art pieces if you ever decided to go that route!

I have zero TBT right now and I completely understand this isn’t for everyone, but just wanted to say I would totally pay RLC for one of the villager-running-with-net art pieces if you ever decided to go that route!
oh- no! I do offer RLC for them too! just dm me and I can tell you the details there! they're just not that cheap haha

kind of a bump but not really-
are there still people out there who are looking to sell their throwback and regular tickets?? o: or have no plans for them? i'm assuming most people are just waiting until the ceremony to spend their tickets but just wondering...

kind of a bump but not really-
are there still people out there who are looking to sell their throwback and regular tickets?? o: or have no plans for them? i'm assuming most people are just waiting until the ceremony to spend their tickets but just wondering...

hey mrbox, i've got regular tickets that i could sell to you and would be interested in your YCH art or something else art-wise maybe? let me know if you're interested :0

hey mrbox, i've got regular tickets that i could sell to you and would be interested in your YCH art or something else art-wise maybe? let me know if you're interested :0
ohh! I'd be interested! how many were you thinking of?

If I liked any of the permanent mushroom collectibles enough- I would've open for these YCHs hahaha
and also if I had enough time
1727491162406.png
mushroom ych.png

Post automatically merged:

Maybe I'll reuse them for something different in the future

maybe i'll open for TBT when i clear my commission queue..

Last edited:
If I liked any of the permanent mushroom collectibles enough- I would've open for these YCHs hahaha
and also if I had enough time
View attachment 586734View attachment 586733

Maybe I'll reuse them for something different in the future

maybe i'll open for TBT when i clear my commission queue..
i'll take two one slots of these for now, got a smidge of time
fcfs

500 TBT for 1 YCH- the only YCH that needs work is the one with the mushroom cap hat , was planning on designing a mushroom outfit for that YCH
or if you want to com me for RLC, it's $35 for one YCH (dm me if you want to do that, i always take RLC btw )
i'm too lazy to change the OP so if you're reading this... yipee

Last edited:
Back