• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct Discussion - February 14th

Be greatful we have a release date now. We can wait a few months. I'd rather have a far release date than not knowing a date

I'd rather have a far release date than not knowing a date

Of course not, that is the same thing as saying you would rather know you will get a surprise birthday in 4 months from now then to instead not know at all and be told the day beforehand.

Yea I would of much rather of them to keep a release date that was closer to us than June 14th than tell us a date so far away like that ;~;

I'm just happy to have a release date. It's that far away for a reason... there's a lot of stuff to translate and localize.
Sure, it's not really "early 2013" but estimates aren't always going to be accurate, even if they're coming from the companies making the game.

Can't wait to play it :3

we got a date, now we need to get ready for it using what information we gather from those that play. Plus it gives people time to save if they have not pre ordered the game or buy 3ds if they dont have one yet. Lots to plan for (anything to make the three month go faster)

After waiting for 2 years and 8 months, another 4 months would be easy. We're in the final stretch now.

I even made up a picture meme for it.

(Off Topic: I'm back! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQKKj_qeOBQ )

Attachments

• MyreactiontoValentineNDirect.jpg
    MyreactiontoValentineNDirect.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 60
I don't know whether to download it from the eshop or buy it in a shop but i will probably know in 4 months when it finally come out.

I just hope we get an awesome guide... and it would be even MORE awesome if the guide comes out before the game :D So I can drool and plan!

Happy to have a release date, definitely not thrilled that it's all the way in June. /:
Plus, since Fire Emblem is backordered everywhere around me, I can't even use that to distract me.
114 days, I can do this... ><​

I'm crying I'm so excited yet sad at the same time cuz we have to wait till June :(

NOOOOOOO DDDDDDDDDD: I dont want to wait till June! Oh my gosh that is in suuuuuuch a looooooooong time.... I guess the only plus to it is that it is just before summer vacation starts so I will get lots of time to play it then.. but still... I was hoping for April :( Also, it is closer to summer when I will get the game so it will be less boring because there will be more bugs and fish. Really disappointed, theres barely any games released in march or april.. I really still cant believe it is being pushed alllll the way back to june..

Just watched the trailer. Looks like I was right - "home to" was the small font on the sign and not a release day. Still, June is far away.

YES! I don't care if I have to wait until June because the countdown is on! What games did you guys get excited for? Personally I think that HarmoKnight looks really cool and DK Country Returns looks great.

YES! I don't care if I have to wait until June because the countdown is on! What games did you guys get excited for? Personally I think that HarmoKnight looks really cool and DK Country Returns looks great.

I was excited for Luigi's Mansion, the new Mario & Luigi game, though I don't understand the dream thing yet. Mario Golf was lame. Umm I don't remember the other games. HarmoKnight was cool but idk if it's my cup of tea. And I think they should be focusing on a new DK game instead of a remake of a game that's perfectly fine and came out like 3 years ago (actually idk if the game is perfectly fine cuz I don't have it) I might get it though instead of the Wii version.

Back