• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

3DS Nintendo Direct Discussion - February 14th

Well, at least it's after exams, and the Summertime bugs will be out.

I was disappointed that we weren't getting dk64 3ds

JUNE 14th for EUROPE!

Shizue is now "Isabelle"

My Nintendo Direct showed this:

tumblr_mi7sffzC5a1r5kyvmo2_r1_500.png

It's out two weeks before my birthday, and I'll have finished college by then, but come on! APRIL WAS GOOD!

Well, at least we got a release date now... ... ... ...

*sigh* ... four months for Europe...

Wow, June 14th as a release date for Europe ^^ I thought it would be released a bit earlier but it's nice to have a definite dates. I hope the Australian date isn't too far off. Was hoping my friends could join me earlier! ^___^

Shizue keeps on changing her name... Almost liked Changed Daily from that Nickelodeon show about those secret agents...

I also think Melinda is the german name for her. I want to go with the japanese names <.<

I'm still gonna call her Shizue.
I'm not feeling any of the games mentioned in that direct besides Luigi's Mansion and AC:NL.
I plan on buying a 3DS XL with Luigi's Mansion so I can get a free game from the eShop, was really hoping they'd announce a black or silver 3DS XL for NA, though.
With my luck, a few weeks after I get a 3DS they'll announce the silver one for NA. Bleeehhhhhh >n<

I'm Italian and I'm definitely gonna play in English for ONE reason.

Shizue's name in Italian is... FUFFI.

Fuffi is like the dumbest dog name here. It's not even a name... and probably more like a cat name than a dog name. I'm horrified.

Same here! Are you german? Cause I am... maybe Melinda is the german name?

Yeah guess so... but that's just stupid.. why not call her Isabell(e) in the German version?
I mean bell/bellen is German for "to bark".

(W?re doch eigentlich typisch, oder? In den vorherigen Teilen war es auch oft so, dass die Tiere lustige Wortspiele als Namen hatten... und da w?re Isabelle wegen bellen oder so doch ganz lustig.. najaaa)

Well, was gonna make New Leaf a birthday gift, but being it's in June now...

Gonna make Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon as a late birthday gift, now.

I'm Italian and I'm definitely gonna play in English for ONE reason.

Shizue's name in Italian is... FUFFI.

Fuffi is like the dumbest dog name here. It's not even a name... and probably more like a cat name than a dog name. I'm horrified.

Hahaha! I LOVE Fuffi! Wish I spoke Italian :p

Back