• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

3x 3-Month Nintendo Online Membership Giveaway.

JKDOS

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
In honor of the upcoming release of New Horizons, and Three-Twenties day (3/20/2020), I will be giving away 3x 3-month codes for Nintendo Online to 3 random winners (That's 1 code per winner). And just because I have one on hand, a lucky 4th winner will receive a 7-day trial code.

To enter, just state your interest below. (e.g. "I want in!").
Since others may want to post in this thread, but stay on the side-lines, it should be made clear whether or not you're opting-in.

I will compile a list of participants and have a computer draw winners on Thursday, March 19 at 7:00 PM (Pacific Time).

RULES:
Any account created today or anytime after today cannot participate. I don't want people creating alt-accounts for unfair advantages.

I ask everyone play fair. Integrity is worth more than the prize.

noms.jpg

UPDATE:
Drawing has been made.

(3 Month Winners)
1st Draw Winner: Wisteria Rytsar
2nd Draw Winner: Carina
3rd Draw Winner: Slothi

(7 day winner)
4th Draw Winner: Deca

The winners should be receiving a PM with their codes shortly

Last edited:
Omg count me in :)

Thank you so much for giving 3 lucky winners this opportunity!

:) Thanks for your generosity and congrats to the winners in advance!

Editing to remove my entry.

Thank you for giving the community a chance to get an online subscription, not entering myself since I've paid off three years (overkill, I know) but others definitely could use it.

That's awesome and really nice. I will not take part in this giveaway because I think other people could need it more and maybe can't afford the membership. Thanks for hosting this giveaway!

I want in ! ( ' v ' )

Thank you very much for this giveaway !(´。• ᵕ •。`)

Back