• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 採用。 50tbt amiibo Villagers | New cards! Lolly, Tia, Julian + WA

Can I buy Coco please?

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I buy Coco from you? Somehow the last post got deleted I think.

Can I ask if you have Stinky, I've been searching for him for ages but I don't think he's very popular.

Hey this seems like a really cool thread, it seems you've got your hands full currently, but it would be great if I could get Beau when things calm down!

Can I ask if you have Stinky, I've been searching for him for ages but I don't think he's very popular.
Nope i dont him. there is someone else who has a cycle thread that owns every card though, maybe try there

Hey this seems like a really cool thread, it seems you've got your hands full currently, but it would be great if I could get Beau when things calm down!

yes. give me about 25 minutes. and when you send the tbt, make sure you dont forget the period at the end of my name

- - - Post Merge - - -

By any chance, can I buy..Marshal, please? :D

yes. give me about 30-35 minutes to finish some trades

Nope i dont him. there is someone else who has a cycle thread that owns every card though, maybe try there

yes. give me about 25 minutes. and when you send the tbt, make sure you dont forget the period at the end of my name

- - - Post Merge - - -

yes. give me about 30-35 minutes to finish some trades
That's fine, take your time! I'll be around for a while. Thanks so much! <3

Is there anyway I could get Kyle from you? :) Just whenever you have the time to!

trying to earn the last few tbt ah, sorry give me a couple more mins!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ready now! vmed you~

I'm interested in both Kiki and Whitney, but I'm not sure what your policy is on requesting more than one villager, so if I need to go one at a time, I'd love Whitney first :) I'm available for the next few hours before I go to bed.

I'm interested in Carmen. :)
Hi, vm me when you available to come get carmen

I'm interested in both Kiki and Whitney, but I'm not sure what your policy is on requesting more than one villager, so if I need to go one at a time, I'd love Whitney first :) I'm available for the next few hours before I go to bed.

basically, if i have a few people waiting for villagers, and someone requests 2 villagers, i will give that person one of their requested villagers, and then give everyone else their villager while you are busy getting the first villager moved in..

so vm me when you are ready

Back