• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 採用。 50tbt amiibo Villagers | New cards! Lolly, Tia, Julian + WA

Hi! I'd like to adopt Whitney sometime tonight please ^-^ I'm free for the next hour but then I'll be back later.

Updated the first post with ALL the amiibo cards I own.
I think I have about 180-200 cards

edit: im way off actually. I was thinking about all the special cards i have, and all the dupes

Last edited:
can i request Marshal? his card number is 264, i saw his name there twice in bold and not in bold so idk if you still have him or not just wanted to make sure

Last edited:
can i request Marshal? his card number is 264, i saw his name there twice in bold and not in bold so idk if you still have him or not just wanted to make sure

i have him. the ones in bold are just a reminder to myself that these cards are in their own box
vm me when you are available to get him

Can I request #50 Punchy? Also what does 'show the # of their card' mean? Thanks!

Last edited:
Also how can i give you the tbt. How often are you allowed to ask for villagers?.PS your doing a great cause here,Allowing many people to get their dreamies. Props to You!

Back