• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
No new DIY from Pascal today, basically a whole month of diving complete and not all the mermaid DIYs acquired! Soon enough! Open for business on and off throughout today.

I have all materials + tip, I'm online all today

Lily record player
Ironwood clock
Keyholder
Mermaid screen
Orange wall mounted clock
Star head
Wooden plank sign

Hey! Could you craft me an ironwood cupboard? I could visit you too!
Going to PM you!
Post automatically merged:

I have all materials + tip, I'm online all today

Lily record player
Ironwood clock
Keyholder
Mermaid screen
Orange wall mounted clock
Star head
Wooden plank sign
PMing you!

Reactions: R3i
I would love 4 mush lamps, mush parasol, two mush stools, mush table, mush log, leaf stool, crescent moon chair, two nova lights. I don’t have any of the materials so I can pay you whatever you would like in nmt, igb, or gold nuggets. Thank you!!

I would love 4 mush lamps, mush parasol, two mush stools, mush table, mush log, leaf stool, crescent moon chair, two nova lights. I don’t have any of the materials so I can pay you whatever you would like in nmt, igb, or gold nuggets. Thank you!!
Unfortunately I don't have any mushrooms on me, or enough star fragments right now. I can let you know if I come across more though. Sorry about that!

Unfortunately I don't have any mushrooms on me, or enough star fragments right now. I can let you know if I come across more though. Sorry about that!
I have 3 skinny mushrooms and 5 star fragments and 1 large fragment. So would you be able to make 3 mush lamps and the crescent chair? I am two star fragments short on the crescent chair if you have enough for that? I can also give you the clay for the mush lamps.
I would still want the leaf stool if possible and two mum pillows. I don’t have yellow mums but I have weeds.

I have 3 skinny mushrooms and 5 star fragments and 1 large fragment. So would you be able to make 3 mush lamps and the crescent chair? I am two star fragments short on the crescent chair if you have enough for that? I can also give you the clay for the mush lamps.
I would still want the leaf stool if possible and two mum pillows. I don’t have yellow mums but I have weeds.
Definitely can do the 3 mush lamps then! I do have 2 star fragments I've been selling for 3 TBT each piece, so 6 total. I don't have any yellow mums so I wouldn't be able to do the pillows. I do have 3 maple leaves I've also been selling in my Material Shop Thread for 3 TBT a piece, so 9 total there. So I could craft the mush lamps for free, and then help with the crescent-moon chair and leaf stool for 15 TBT?

Definitely can do the 3 mush lamps then! I do have 2 star fragments I've been selling for 3 TBT each piece, so 6 total. I don't have any yellow mums so I wouldn't be able to do the pillows. I do have 3 maple leaves I've also been selling in my Material Shop Thread for 3 TBT a piece, so 9 total there. So I could craft the mush lamps for free, and then help with the crescent-moon chair and leaf stool for 15 TBT?
Oh and I just realized I have two round mushroom for the mush stool! So I would love one of those too. I only have 5 tbt because I’m poor 🙈. Would you take nmt, igb, gold nuggets for the difference?

Oh and I just realized I have two round mushroom for the mush stool! So I would love one of those too. I only have 5 tbt because I’m poor 🙈. Would you take nmt, igb, gold nuggets for the difference?
Wait now I have 7. Every time I reply I think I get two more so I’ll just keep replying a few more times? Lol

Nvm I do t think it’s working anymore 😂 but I have 8 now.

Last edited:

Wait now I have 7. Every time I reply I think I get two more so I’ll just keep replying a few more times? Lol

Nvm I do t think it’s working anymore 😂 but I have 8 now.
That was funny :LOL: I see you have enough now if you want to use TBT? If not, maybe a combo of that and NMT?

I think I found someone who will craft the mush/fall items for non tbt currency. But I do still need the crescent chair! So how much for that (2 star fragments)? If the other thing falls through I’ll let you know.

I think I found someone who will craft the mush/fall items for non tbt currency. But I do still need the crescent chair! So how much for that (2 star fragments)? If the other thing falls through I’ll let you know.
6 TBT for 2 star fragments :) happy to help craft the crescent-moon chair!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back