• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway ---

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. TBT Bells
  4. Other
Now have added mermaid dresser to the list, bringing the total of craftable DIYs to 589 out of 607! Only 3 more mermaid DIYs are missing, and then just the frozen set to go this upcoming winter!

Why do I feel like this won't be the last time I find myself here.. 😉 Would you be able to craft the following items by any chance? All materials are ready - thank you!
  • Wooden Double Bed (x1)
  • Trophy Case (x1)
  • Terrarium (x3)
  • Tea Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Low Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Cupboard (x2)
  • Ironwood Chair (x2)
  • Ironwood Cart (x2)
  • Iron Hanger Stand (x1)
  • Hanging Terrarium (x4)
  • Coconut Wall Planter (x2)
  • Log Extra-long Sofa (x1)
  • Fruit Basket (x3)
  • Bamboo Basket (x3)

Last edited:
Hi! Can you craft me the leaf stool? I have materials for 1 stool, but short on one maple leaf for another... I’ll try to somehow get one before you’re back online ^^

Why do I feel like this won't be the last time I find myself here.. 😉 Would you be able to craft the following items by any chance? All materials are ready - thank you!
  • Wooden Double Bed (x1)
  • Trophy Case (x1)
  • Terrarium (x3)
  • Tea Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Low Table (x1)
  • Ironwood Cupboard (x2)
  • Ironwood Chair (x2)
  • Ironwood Cart (x2)
  • Iron Hanger Stand (x1)
  • Hanging Terrarium (x4)
  • Coconut Wall Planter (x2)
  • Log Extra-long Sofa (x1)
  • Fruit Basket (x3)
You got it! Will PM you first thing in the morning!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! Can you craft me the leaf stool? I have materials for 1 stool, but short on one maple leaf for another... I’ll try to somehow get one before you’re back online ^^
I’ll PM you first thing in the morning! Good luck getting that maple leaf! :)

Pascal couldn't possibly be nice enough 3 days in a row, so he gave me a pearl! Still, 590 DIYs ready to be crafted for YOU! Only 2 mermaid DIYs to go until the complete collection for non-TT.

Offline tonight, but will craft any orders first thing tomorrow! Just give me a time in EST, and we shall make it happen. Thank you!

Crafting:
- x2 Log Dining Tables
Time Available:
- Anytime tomorrow (Probably 1pm EST though; my time would end up being 10am PST)
Donation:
- Autumn Leaves

^^^ I have plenty. 😂

Crafting:
- x2 Log Dining Tables
Time Available:
- Anytime tomorrow (Probably 1pm EST though; my time would end up being 10am PST)
Donation:
- Autumn Leaves

^^^ I have plenty. 😂
Will PM you tomorrow morning! Those times work for me!
Post automatically merged:

Would you be able to craft 2 hanging terrariums for me? I have all the materials!
Will PM you first thing tomorrow morning!

No new DIY from Pascal today, but still 591 out of 608 DIYs with the addition of the King Tut Mask, get your items crafted here for FREE today!

I have all materials + tip, I'm online all today

Wooden bookshelf
2 Bamboo bench
Bamboo drum
Lily record player
Cutting board
Wooden chest
DIY workbench

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back