6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just gonna ask if paperback manga counts. I’m assuming yours was accepted?

Yes it did! I was also wondering at first but saw that others also used mangas 😁

4 down two to go 🤞 Loving seeing everyone’s entries. I want some cute scissors 😍💜

8FE7D77F-693E-4242-881E-C6E7FD6D14C2.jpeg

Does it have to be a story type book or can it be more of text book as long as it’s paperback?

I’m mainly asking if this would count 😖:

2FF799D3-0F17-4288-814E-238A4BBD6ABA.jpeg

Day 4 - Paperback book, Scissors, Bottle of perfume
Thanks to my fiancé for gifting me a perfume not too long ago. Never owned one in my life before 😂
31fJsxi.jpg
____
Co4BtSM.jpg

8kdeJer.jpg
____
Post automatically merged:

I want some cute scissors 😍💜
I thought the same! I need some cute scissors!! 🥺

Thanks to my fiancé for gifting me a perfume not too long ago. Never owned one in my life before 😂
31fJsxi.jpg
____
Co4BtSM.jpg

8kdeJer.jpg
____

ooh I see you have Chloe! That's my sister's favorite scent!

I would prefer more of a novel-style book than a manual, but if that's all you have you can go ahead and submit it.

Thank you! I’ll have another dig around to see if I can find one. I think I might know where my childhood books are 🤞

31fJsxi.jpg
____
Co4BtSM.jpg

8kdeJer.jpg
____

Excellent taste (or should I say, smell? Lol)…Chloe is my favorite perfume of all time 😍 (Which of course I’ve run out of~)

Also your name card is adorable!

So I don't wear perfume so I used my husband's cologne bottle and I just finished reading this book. Lol!! I have such an odd photo!! I'll be potty training my toddler next week. Wish me luck!!View attachment 385176
Can you please tell me if it in fact takes three days? Haha. I'm anxious about the process. 😛 (My boy is almost 1.) Wishing you well on the endeavor!

Also, I definitely mistook that cologne as a drinking flask next to the potty training book! 🤣

More space coloured items!

In case you were wondering about the Eau de Space:

"A rather pleasant metallic sensation like sweet-smelling welding fumes, burning metal, a distinct odor of ozone, an acrid smell, walnuts and brake pads, gunpowder, fruit, rum and burnt almond cookies"

Attachments

• 9326B59A-9AD0-41BE-8858-A8F63A14F828.jpeg
    9326B59A-9AD0-41BE-8858-A8F63A14F828.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 17
My submission for round 4. The only bottle of cologne/perfume in the house was my partner's Calvin Klein. It smells like MAN lmao. Also the Southern Reach book trilogy was an interesting read and I'd recommend it, even if it has been a couple years since I read the series.
20210715_112856-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back