6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here’s what I just submitted for round four! I thought rather than just one paperback book, I should share my entire favorite book series, the Magyk series by Angie Sage. I read all of these books when I was younger and I plan on re-reading them soon one day! I also have my bottle of David Beckham cologne and some scissors here as well. :giggle:

grx5vs0.jpg

i dont actually own perfume due to the fact im allergic but luckily im visiting my mum atm and she managed to find a bottle in her room.

All those English-French labels...all Canadians?

I think most perfumes have the French translation on them. Like almost every bottle of perfume I've ever had has always said whatever it is then underneath it will say eau de parfum or eau de toilette

I'm guessing because perfume maybe originated in France and they always say it in those horrible perfume Christmas commercials lol but yeah i'm from the states and my bottles have always had french on them

I think most perfumes have the French translation on them. Like almost every bottle of perfume I've ever had has always said whatever it is then underneath it will say eau de parfum or eau de toilette

I'm guessing because perfume maybe originated in France and they always say it in those horrible perfume Christmas commercials lol but yeah i'm from the states and my bottles have always had french on them

Yes French perfumes would have that, but in Canada pretty much everything is written in both languages. For instance, products from Bath & Body Works have both languages on the label in Canada but not in USA.

It just made me realize that we were more Canadians here than I thought. ;)

Omg!!!! Sunflowers!!!! I used to wear that!!!!
LOL 😂 I admire your taste 😍 … I also used to wear L'Air du Temps perfume by Nina Ricci … and I also used to love the original Oceanus by The Body Shop perfumed oil
52BE7F58-D0A2-439B-8BF1-84168887FA45.png

Here's mine for hunt 4!
I don't really wear purfume, but still have this from my birthday a while back.

The book hunt was nice, because I had so many books I wanted to share!
Should I show the 'Animals of farthing wood' a book on animals trying to survive against humans or the reacent book I am reading 'the nowhere boys' based on a show by the same name where these boys got lost and once home found out no one remembers them?

But I had to go with this book because *chef kiss* I could read this book for the rest of my life, such an interesting and page turner! It's dairy format as well, which is why I can really understand the characters more and love them more deeply.

book.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back