6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite book, time to share!
9-D1-F250-D-2740-496-C-AADC-F188-EAFFAE17.jpg

Felt like sharing my paperback book entry. It’s the Eternal Edition of the Sailor Moon Manga

View attachment 385269
I also have the full set as you can see in the spoiler below. I love the artwork on each of the covers.

They look really great how you have them on your shelf! I just started collecting them last Christmas and agree with you 100%. The colored pages and and the cover are absolutely gorgeous. 😊

I can't wait for the raffle because if I win a purple star fragment I save 3k tbt and a lot of hours trying to find someone selling one
Also after this, PLEASE take a break staff you must have worked super hard making these events

20210715_155705.jpg

Going to do this since it seems simple. LOOK YEAH I'M A WEEB!! I hope manga counts. It's all I have lol!
Post automatically merged:

What are you confused about, specifically? I'm sure if it's not already addressed in the OP that a staff member could clear it up for you.
I figured it!! I'm just slow lol

I was thinking, what if they ask for a cell phone? Everybody not having one or using theirs to take pictures will have to borrow one or take a pic in the mirror.

I was thinking, what if they ask for a cell phone? Everybody not having one or using theirs to take pictures will have to borrow one or take a pic in the mirror.
We just got new ones and still have our old ones so that would be a great use of my old one!

Just sharing a photo for the 4th hunt with a new name card! I used a red marker, but the picture makes it look pink. Also, the letter A is always the one that looks awkward compared to the rest.
Scissors book and cologne.PNG

Here, we have a pair of scissors. I actually used it to cut out a piece of paper to make myself a new name card. The manga book seen here is The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess. Thank goodness I had the urge to borrow some books from the library a few days ago or else I'd struggle to find one in my house lol. Finally, a Coco Chanel perfume. Not much to say other than the fact it rarely gets used.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back