6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Larson is easily my favorite cartoon panel creator. I have a lot of his compiled works of The Far Side and they never fail to make me smile!
image0.jpg
Far Side is another great one too! I'm also a fan of FoxTrot and Zits.

As long as they are thicker / full-length. In other words, more like a book, less like a magazine.
Thicker... So, not a flimsy picture book?

Edit: I ask genuinely because it's technically a full book with a plot and conclusion, but it is pretty thin. I have since found a regular book though. 👀

Last edited:
I don't own a single bottle of perfume or cologne.
Maybe I can build up the courage to take my nametag to the grocery store tomorrow and photograph perfume there, aaah.

I do have a random sample of "multi-purpose hemp oil" that appears to be heavily fragranced and functions like a spray, but it probably wouldn't count. :C

Here is my entry 😊 perfume is Sunflowers by Elizabeth Arden (pretty much my signature scent) black and white scissors (my fave colour theme) and a John Grisham paperback “ A Time F or Mercy”
I am LOVING the scavenger hunt!!!

132ECC50-FF3B-4FCB-A54D-4F8D2EA3B1F2.jpeg

View attachment 385088

The perfume is my mom’s; I have some (one of my favorites was taken by my sister years ago when she moved I think but I have some in bins downstairs). Scissors are just a pair I use; not special or my favorite. I had a purple pair of scissors but they either broke or are downstairs in the basement in a bin. This book is one I read in college that was a big eye opener to me. I took a class on the Arab-Israeli conflict. This book was a difficult read because how mad it makes me reading what happened from the years the Palestinian mandate was formed to the formation of the state of Israel and their policies. It is still a very good book. I am a big book collector and one day will have my own library in my house (but first I must find a job that will hire me part time or full time)
I'll be honest with you, after explaining what the book is all about, it got me interested. Guess I'll have to borrow another book from the library then!

Jumping on the bandwagon to show my entries here!!

I really like today’s prompt! I love to know what books are people reading and their favorite scents <3
Edit: andddd in case anyone’s wondering why there’s a piece of hair stuck in the scissors…I bought it just for haircuts lol (not a hairdresser but I had to learn how to cut my hair during quarantine lol)
65DC88FD-3A9B-48D8-89C2-EC68429A21B7.jpeg

Last edited:
What counts as an aerosol spray, Axe?

Also reading throu this thread, I didn't realize there was such a difference when it came to scented body sprays. I just thought anythin scented aimed for women is perfume and anythin scented aimed at guys is cologne.

Here's my entry this time. No I'm not pregnant, nor do I ever plan to be. I write stories so I use this book to look up new names. Pro tip, buy baby name books a decade apart so you don't end up with similar names. I made that mistake, my two books are only 2 years apart so there's many of the same names in each book. Whoops. But lesson learned.
fefcd44bea3f3c32253d799867d31845977c8e28.jpg
Purple is best colour too. I will also never forgive B&BW for getting rid of their Midnight Pomegranate scent, that was my absolute FAVOURITE. I haven't seen Peach Bellini in perfume style either. This scent was a gift so I use it now, since my second favorite scent, Japanese Cherry Blossom, ran out.

6E288C7C-376B-442D-8859-02C3A75C331E.jpeg

All my other pictures have been messy and separate but this one I was able to easily group all the items together! I haven’t read this book yet but I’m excited to read it soon. I was also really happy to get the chance to show off my embroidery scissors! They’re not super rare or anything but I think they’re cute. I don’t embroider but I use them for snipping threads when I sew!

This may be a silly question, but can we edit a photo to make it brighter? Sorry if this has already been addressed!

i’m assuming no, but would this maybe count as perfume? this is all i have lol.
47AB5567-8535-4EB8-AFDB-B1B896315C6E.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back