6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
20210715_180636.jpg

I didn't plan on showing my entries, but this is my everyday scarf, so I just wanted to show you it

My hands were shaky, so its blurry.

another question but i just wanna make sure before i submit an actual entry, would a flashlight like this work?
59A9875E-DB21-41D7-B0A4-CC437D648DD8.jpeg

Actually I should just send my entry here to be more specific, as I’m unsure if this would be considered having a handle :0 Would the flashlight in the picture work?

image0.jpg

Yes, that works as a handle enough!

Does this count for a rainbow design?
View attachment 385398

Yes, the colors are definitely rainbow-tentional!

I have some questions about this round!
Would a rainbow food item like a lolipop count for the rainbow item?
Also will this style flashlight work?
75-EE162-D-2-CEE-48-F9-9440-F013810-DDF51.jpg

^ image from Google

Edit: I realized I have a rainbow loom, will the box count as the logo “Rainbow Loom” is in rainbow?

Sorry for all the questions!
Yes, that flashlight is good.

As for your rainbow edit: If the box looks like the pictures I saw on google, the text has full rainbow coloring, so that would work!

Am I allowed to use a bracelet I made that has a rainbow colour on it? And if not, and I allowed to use the rattail material itself as an entry? The rattail string has the colour already on it, I didn't dye it or anythin.

Can't use a homemade bracelet since it says the item has to be prefabricated (we didn't want this to turn into a craft making event). If the thread/material itself comes colored in a rainbow pattern, that would work. An example of something that wouldn't work, though, would be 5 different color threads put together.

@Oblivia

would this be okay for the rainbow requirement?

View attachment 385403

front is this
View attachment 385412

Yes, I can see all of the colors a bit better with the front version.

i don’t really have anything rainbow, would keyboard led lights count?

like this

Yes.

Would something like this count for a rainbow item? It’s a Pokémon TCG card
image0.jpg

Yes.

Would these count as a flashlight and a rainbow?
View attachment 385413

Yes to both.

another question but i just wanna make sure before i submit an actual entry, would a flashlight like this work?

Yup!

Here are today’s findings:

90A137D3-E080-4071-A694-D381BD30A200.jpeg

A friend painted the Dragon Age origins logo on one a mug and I was debating about using that one but I settled for this cat one.

The image is the same as the one used for thus puzzle my mom got a couple months ago (unintentionally; she didn’t know until i showed her my cup):
images

I used to read Penny Arcade from time to time in high school :).

Last edited:
would this qualify? it has a button on it and works handheld @Oblivia
XeXOaUV.jpg
I'm afraid it calls for a handled variety rather than handheld, meaning it would have to have a discernible handle. This sadly lacks a handle so wouldn't fit the prompt!

sorry for the bad photo, but would this shirt maybe count as something rainbow patterned?
9E70905C-1B05-4E7F-8693-05A55F3DBA14.jpeg

Pokemon themed today (except for the flashlight) Fun fact that card is the only one i didn't want to get from the set called Eevee Heroes 😔
image0.jpg
Little did you know: the day that card would fulfill it's purpose would come! (Hopefully there was some redemption for it today.)

Would this mouse count as rainbow-colored? It cycles through all the colors when it's puggled into a computer.
20210716_031601.jpg

After some prompting from the other staff members, I've decided to partake in the event by scavenging up everything I could find from each day's hunts thus far. Enjoy!

Toothbrush, graphic tee, and gaming console. The tee is from 1988 and the Sega Genesis still works like a charm:
6besuJ7.jpg
Necklace, fresh fruit, and a candle. I got the little bee for my birthday this year, and thankfully had a kiwi on hand!
H5bHNbP.jpg
Backpack, knitted hat, and athletic shoes. It would appear I'm backpack-less:
AsOeei6.jpg
Paperback book, bottle of perfume, and scissors. The perfume is a French import that actually smells pretty good, but it's since been discontinued. I'd be more disappointed if I actually wore perfume:
KUtPjcJ.jpg
Rainbow pattern, flashlight, and mug. I had to wrestle the rainbow away from a stoned kitty but I gave it right back!
DI69ZcB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back