6 Days of Scavenging

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a mini flashlight attached to my keyrings, would that still count?

My favorite prompt from day 5
20210715_191022.jpg

Sharing all my submissions for the day! We have my favorite starry-patterned mug, my grandmother's flashlight that's probably large enough to qualify as a weapon (and she would've used it as one, believe me), and my rainbow fingerless gloves! 🥰
Scavenger Hunt 5 - Mug.jpg

Scavenger Hunt 5 - Flashlight.jpg

Scavenger Hunt 5 - Rainbow pattern.jpg

View attachment 385344
just to make sure, would this count as a rainbow pattern? D:
I can see a ROYGB pattern in there, so this would be fine!
The switch case for Mario kart takes place on rainbow road, does that count as a rainbow pattern if we're struggling to find anything else?
If you don't have another item that's basically a rainbow pattern in its entirety (i.e. a flag) then I suppose this would be sufficient!

Does a bag of skittles count as a rainbow. They always have one in the background if you Google it.

Last edited:
Can the mug be filled with something? Mine is filled with water in the photo and I'm just making sure it's ok

Finding a rainbow item will be tough for me and even then it probably wouldn't qualify. I'll see what I can do, but it is fun after all! 😀

Is a rectangular flashlight okay? I can't find one of the traditional circular ones lol. Alternatively, do the flashlights that come with like a radio set count? With the amount of different wacky flashlights we have, I don't think we have those typical handheld round ones 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back