• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

60 Days Until NA Release

I probably won't have any of them in my town. I want my town to look as green and natural as possible.

>.> I'd be getting the wood lost and found, but Copper doesn't come with the wood one sooooo~

I probably won't have any of them in my town. I want my town to look as green and natural as possible.

>.> I'd be getting the wood lost and found, but Copper doesn't come with the wood one sooooo~

I'm with you on that. None for me.

What do you look forward to the most?
I look forward to arriving in my new town for the first time. I also look forward to playing online with friends, old and new!

If you are using paths, what will your design look like?
I haven't thought about what it'll look like yet, but it'll be some sort of strange design like the paths I had in my AC:CF town.

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?
At least a dozen. This will include my closer friends from other forums and hopefully some new friends!

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?
At least 1.

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
Yes. I've had my Aqua Blue regular 3DS since March 2011.

It was actually all a joke, MMC is true, but it has been closed for a few years now...
I finished with it a long, long, long time ago and I lost all those TBT Bells when we moved to TBT 2.0.

I just wanted to see who would ignore me and/or react calmly and who would get nasty, the people who got nasty will not ever be on my Friend list whether they care or not.
I am no celebrity, nor would I even call myself one and truthfully, I would want to Wi-Fi with anyone who is willing as I do really enjoy visiting other people's villages.

I will say one more thing, whether you lot care or not, but most of my in-game wealth has been donated to people I Wi-Fi with on Animal Crossing City Folk to help them with upgrades, so I am not really horrible.

I've been following this topic but that's still not ok to keep going with it when its just a "joke". No one will act calmly when there is some sort of unfair thing that they feel contradicts their own opinions. So I guess you and Oath are bffs now so horrah.

ON TOPIC:
I think I'm going to go for the wind power since it'll look pretty cool at sunset and sunrise imo. How many days left now? :p

It was actually all a joke, MMC is true, but it has been closed for a few years now...
I finished with it a long, long, long time ago and I lost all those TBT Bells when we moved to TBT 2.0.

I just wanted to see who would ignore me and/or react calmly and who would get nasty, the people who got nasty will not ever be on my Friend list whether they care or not.
I am no celebrity, nor would I even call myself one and truthfully, I would want to Wi-Fi with anyone who is willing as I do really enjoy visiting other people's villages.

I will say one more thing, whether you lot care or not, but most of my in-game wealth has been donated to people I Wi-Fi with on Animal Crossing City Folk to help them with upgrades, so I am not really horrible.

I wouldn't want to be on the friend list of someone who 'tests' people like that. How do you expect to not get a rise out of a community in such a small game like Animal Crossing when you make claims that you own a club for people who think they're special just because they grind for more money? I like people who actually trust the members of their community to be good and honest people. People who treat their fellow forumers as equals. What you just did is very underhanded and pretty jerkish.

I don't care if you 'donate' money to the people you deem good enough to wifi with you. One good thing doesn't make up for the fact you still seem to think you have to test people's worthiness to be on your friend list.

Can we get back on topic? i created this thread to help the countdown. if there are many more posts that are off topic, there wont be another set for the 45 day mark!

playing the game, duh.
but srsly
that's what im looking forward too

im not using paths

as many as i can i guess???

as many as i can???

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
already own a blue 3ds i got during the first month of release.

This is the final thing I will mention, I will never talk about MMC ever again after this post and I apologise to everyone that I got angry and I just wanted to say, I would love to Wi-Fi with EVERYONE that wants to when the game releases worldwide.

Swimming, photos are back, etc.

N/A

As many as I can.

Idk. I don't love this feature so much.

Red XL.

I really like the updated design and graphics to be honest.
I think I will go for a more stone path design. If not a good gray brick.
All of my friends so about 10?

Not too many unless I hear about a cool design.

I already own a blue, regular 3DS.

To be completely honest, finally being able to swim.

I may not use a path until I have made my village look good.

Anyone who wants to, but I do prefer going out than letting people in my towns as someone destroyed my town in Animal Crossing Wild World quite a long time ago.

Not sure, I haven't read or seen anything on the dream suite... What is it?

I own a Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS, a Black/Gold Zelda Edition Nintendo 3DS and a Red Nintendo 3DS XL.

Being the mayor, swimming, diving, megaphone, town laws, new stores,clothes,events,dlc's.
Flowers or hearts
A lot
A lot
Yes regular blue

Last edited:
Back