• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

60 Days Until NA Release

I'm pretty sure it would be your narcissism that would turn people off from playing with you, not your aggravation. >>

The whole elitism behind the Mickey Mouse Club is not something that we really want on TBT. It may well be nice that you have these bells, but what does it really achieve?
So you have more posts than someone, people have sent you bells.. big deal.

Nobody wants to be looked down on because they don't match your criteria, it's unfair and I don't like it.

Well, congrats on having your own little elitist club. One that requires no merit to join.

It's ok guys, he can put the fact that he's the richest TBT member on his resum?. It's the achievement of a lifetime.

The whole elitism behind the Mickey Mouse Club is not something that we really want on TBT. It may well be nice that you have these bells, but what does it really achieve?
So you have more posts than someone, people have sent you bells.. big deal.

Nobody wants to be looked down on because they don't match your criteria, it's unfair and I don't like it.
Alright, then I am sorry for acting like a jerk.

*throws MMC into the bin and forgets about it forever*

It's a club, people. Chill out. I mean, damn. It's their own club. If you don't like it, stop insulting him about it. Seriously.

MMC means Multi-Millionaire's Club, it was an exclusive Wi-Fi club for Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk.
To become a member, people on TBT paid a certain amount of TBT Bells and depending on which member rank they bought, it would mean rarer prizes in competitions and activities.

This club was first started up back on TBT 1.0
I will also say that I made over 480.000 TBT Bells because of membership fees to join the exclusive club.
It has been locked now by my request as owner of the MMC and I can have it reopened anytime.

This thread was to celebrate less and less days until the release and do a survey. Your post had NOTHING to do with that. All it did was make you come across as stroking your own ego.

You can be choosy about who you wifi with but is it really necessary to announce it in a thread that has nothing to do with friend codes?? Or brag about how you thought up an idea once a long time ago?

What do you look forward to the most?
playing online~

If you are using paths, what will your design look like?
i don't think i'll be using paths, i just like the grass yo

How many other towns do you plan on going to over wifi?
at least 3!

How many other towns do you plan on going to using the dream suite?
at least 3!

Do you already own a 3ds you plan to play it on? If so, which size and color? If not, what are you wanting to get?
i have the normal sized blue one. it's shiny. if they release the animal crossing themed XL in NA, i will be getting that one.

Last edited:
It's more that he's looking down on other members, making it out that playing with him is some sort of privilege. I've no problem with him circle-jerking with the rest of the MMC club in some corner.

Are you bloody serious? Sure, it was a little off-topic, but honestly, all threads go off topic sometimes. And then they go back on topic.

This thread was to celebrate less and less days until the release and do a survey. Your post had NOTHING to do with that. All it did was make you come across as stroking your own ego.

You can be choosy about who you wifi with but is it really necessary to announce it in a thread that has nothing to do with friend codes?? Or brag about how you thought up an idea once a long time ago?

So then tell, me, why did you partake in guessing what MMC stood for? You thought it stood for "Mickey Mouse Club". You're part of the very problem you're bringing up.

It's more that he's looking down on other members, making it out that playing with him is some sort of privilege. I've no problem with him circle-jerking with the rest of the MMC club in some corner.

Really? You think he's looking down on others? Whining about a slight tangent from the main discussion and then insulting JasonBurrows here. You know what that is? You're acting like the immature users on Animal Crossing Community. You're the one who's looking down on him for having his own personal club.

Okay woah, chill out Oath. They have every right to not enjoy the fact a user looking down on others for not being as rich as them and forming their own club and acting like it's a big deal to have their friend code.

I'd say if anything, the ones forming childish clubs that exclude others based on fake money sounds more like an ACC thing.

Okay woah, chill out Oath. They have every right to not enjoy the fact a user looking down on others for not being as rich as them and forming their own club and acting like it's a big deal to have their friend code.

I'd say if anything, the ones forming childish clubs that exclude others based on fake money sounds more like an ACC thing.
Just mentioning that there was a free to join membership with decent prizes...

So then tell, me, why did you partake in guessing what MMC stood for? You thought it stood for "Mickey Mouse Club". You're part of the very problem you're bringing up.

That wasn't my first post on the thread. Just pisses me off when someone comes across as being arrogant and egotistical. Hence the retaliation. I don't give a rats a$$ if he has his own club and doesn't want to add anyone to his 3DS. I just can't stand people stroking their own ego. Anyways that's obviously my problem so I'll drop this now.

Yah and I always post late and then sound like a douche.

Just mentioning that there was a free to join membership with decent prizes...

Uhm... no? You didn't say anything about free to join:
MMC means Multi-Millionaire's Club, it was an exclusive Wi-Fi club for Animal Crossing Wild World and Animal Crossing City Folk.
To become a member, people on TBT paid a certain amount of TBT Bells and depending on which member rank they bought, it would mean rarer prizes in competitions and activities.
Also following that up with the fact you made a ton of money off the club joining fee makes you come across as a braggart.

And a club for Millionaires doesn't really come across as a friendly non-elitist club.

WOOO! Only 59 days left? That's so amazing, I can't wait!

So what's everyone's preference?

Wind Power=Wind Turbine
Solar Power=Solar Panel
Fossil Fuels=Oil Drill

Really? You think he's looking down on others? Whining about a slight tangent from the main discussion and then insulting JasonBurrows here. You know what that is? You're acting like the immature users on Animal Crossing Community. You're the one who's looking down on him for having his own personal club.

It is not a guarantee that I will give out my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code when Animal Crossing New Leaf does come out.

Due to me still being MMC Founder and well known (it is true, not matter what people say) I will probably offer my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code to people that I select or whoever wins competitions that I will sometime host when the game comes out worldwide.
You don't think that's incredibly arrogant? Why did he even bring up giving out 3DS friend codes, let alone assuming people care that he won't be giving out his friend code.

WOOO! Only 59 days left? That's so amazing, I can't wait!

So what's everyone's preference?

Wind Power=Wind Turbine
Solar Power=Solar Panel
Fossil Fuels=Oil Drill

I suppose I would go with Wind Power since I like the way those wind thingies look. Never Oil. Never.

We can have two of those, right?

You can have all three actually, I just wanted to know everyone's preference.

I prefer solar panels, I used to think they were a waste of space, but now I think they really make the town look better and cleaner.

Back