• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

absolutely lol, it was bad but not that bad

a million dollars but you're married to your recent ex

Heck no! I pass!

A million dollars, but you have to wear other people's sweaty socks all day every day for a year.

Last edited:
I can't stand the smell of sweat, so I pass!

A million dollars but you have to write one essay every day about menial subjects

Sure thing. And when I’m done I will be one of the best writers in the world. :3

A million dollars but you have to go through heartbreak a million times. :D

sure man,, at least i’ll be heartbroken in a mansion lmao

a million dollars but you become a paraplegic

yes, i'm not sure if my feet are strong or legos are weak but they don't really hurt me.
plus, i'll just wear socks. : )

a million dollars but you have to sleep outside for the rest of the week (without any mattress, pillow, blanket, etc).

yes, i'm not sure if my feet are strong or legos are weak but they don't really hurt me.
plus, i'll just wear socks. : )

a million dollars but you have to sleep outside for the rest of the week (without any mattress, pillow, blanket, etc).

Change your username to Lance Footstrong.

Sure thing.

A million dollars but you have a rash that itches and you can’t reach it for the rest of your life.

sir i would literally go insane,, pass

a million dollars but you only have 24 hours to spend it

Hell yeah! Spend it on whatever necessities and luxuries that come to mind, then donate the rest to charity before time runs out :eek: ‘tis one of the better ways to spend a million imo

A million dollars but it’s all in pennies that you have to carry around by hand, on foot (no assistance, transportation, or containers to hold them)
Clarification: you may choose the amounts you carry and store the rest

Last edited:
kudos to you fey, you're very humble for considering donating to charity from the million that you got. : )
also i would pass, the thought of having so many coins would annoy me. i'd feel like a messy hoarder and my hands are small, so i wouldn't be able to carry a lot in the first place haha.
a million dollars but you have to make all of your social media accounts public for a year.

Change your username to Lance Footstrong.

ahahahaha i wish, but i joined tbt three days ago and am already broke. :d

Well, my only social media account is public, sooo...

1 million dollars, but it's in chocolate coins.

even if shops accepted them and they were a valid form of currency i'd pass, i'd probably eat half of them and lose the other half since i'm not good at keeping an abundant amount of small things safe.

a million dollars but you're never allowed to have or interact with wi-fi again.

honestly? pass,, i’m a w?0re for wifi lmao

a million dollars but you lose both of your big toes

no way haha, i do swimming and i wouldn't be able to survive like that (unless i wore socks to the pool haha).

a million dollars but you're forced to compete in this year's olympics (any sport).

no, unless they make esports a sport there.

1 million, but you never get to talk ever again.

deal,, i lowkey find talking exhausting lmao

a million dollars but you have no friends

...so a million dollars? Awesome!

A million dollars but your pet suddenly hates you and you will never win back their love.

Last edited:
Back