• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

No deal! all that money is nice and all but NOT when ive been burnt to a crisp!

A million dollars but you have to move out of your home to a completely different state leaving all your belongings behind

No deal! all that money is nice and all but NOT when ive been burnt to a crisp!

A million dollars but you have to move out of your home to a completely different state leaving all your belongings behind

Can I reroute my NH switch to my new house? then yes B)

A million dollars but with every dollar you spent you have to hear one thing someone said about u behind your back. Could be good or bad.

Strange, but not unbearable. Sure!

A million dollars but you have to give up your favorite hobby.

Last edited:
Video games? Nope, that's literally all I do so no way

A million dollars but you can never watch tv again

That depends... would that mean i couldn't use xbox again or a docked switch? If so then I'll pass.

1 million dollars, but you have to dress up like superman everyday and pretend to fly. Every day.

pass because the embarrassment would probably kill me before i even had the chance to buy anything

a million dollars but you can never listen to your favourite songs again

Is this an unconventional way to discover new music? I think yes

You get a million dollars but you smell like pea soup and no amount of sweet scented scrubs or sprays can cover it

Once again, strange. But no one would ever want to be around me. That doesn't seem like it's worth a million dollars, lol.

A million dollars but you have to pick a new disability (physical or mental) and live with it.

That's not bad, deal!

Million dollars but you can never speak to your parents again

nope! i'd go too crazy

a million dollars but you can never make any more money going forward (spend time budgeting smartly so you don't go broke!)

Easy! Deal!

Milloin dollars but you can't buy a house with it. You have to live in hotels.

nope! Idk if I even would want to try that :p

a million dollars but every dollar of it was stolen by someone else from various homeless people

Sure thing. I’ll let the homeless people steal it. :)

A million dollars, but you can only use it as toilet paper.

sure! there's a tp shortage now anyways

a million dollars but you have to wait a year to play new horizons

you're sick :c

This is the hardest one.. ll take the million.... but i'm watching every live stream, you tube video and forum post until then!!

A million dollars but 10 years gets taken off your life

literally please,, i’ll take it lmao

a million dollars but you lose one arm and can’t get a prosthetic

no way jose

a million dollars but all your free time is spent on screens

ninja'd! but still no :p

Last edited:
Back