• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

man that's hard.. i don't currently have a pet but with my bunny i'd probably have to say pass.. i think

a million dollars but you can't play new horizons :p

no thanks.

1 million dollars, but what it would be worth in 500 years.

Whatever it'll be worth in 500 years it'll sure be spent on something, so yes!

A million dollars but you have to spend it all on holiday decorations

i mean,, not the most practical purchases i’d ever make but i do enjoy holiday decorations lol

a million dollars but its not in your country’s currency and you’re not allowed to exchange it

i guess i'm moving then.

1 million dollars, but you have to bet it all.

Sure, I’ll take and bet it. I’m pretty good at predicting things.

One million dollars, but you have to wake up to the sun screaming for an hour every day.

i will laugh. hahahahahhaa.

1 million dollars but for every dollar you spend, i get 2.

done. spread the wealth.

a million dollars but you have to live without electricity for a year

can i use public computers? if so then yes!

one million dollars but you can only eat food that you've grown/raised and prepared yourself

sure, it would force me to be sustainable/learn how to cook + i live in a country with a good climate for potatoes so that's my diet sorted

a million dollars but you live 6 months out of the year on a deserted island

oh yes, living near the ocean on an island is a dream : ) free swimming pool

a million dollars but you have to go skydiving (once).

i'd pay money to go skydiving so 100% yes!

a million dollars but there's a 5% chance you will lose a leg

i'm not a risk taker so no. my legs are very important to me haha.

a million dollars but you have to adopt three kittens that meow while you sleep.

that wouldnt bother me, deal!

A million dollars but you have to get rid of all your pets (you never get to see them again)

(omg i love your avatar and signature)

deal, just as long as i know that my family is taking care of them. and i'll buy a new one. <3

a million dollars but you never get to eat chocolate and lollies again.

Sure, I probably shouldn’t eat that stuff as is :p

A million dollars but you can only receive it and spend it in pennies

I've been to america only once for a month and they were a hassle. Also, Australia doesn't accept pennies so I'll pass.

A million dollars but everything you buy, you must buy an additional two of the same thing.

(ayy another australian!)

yes sure, because i'll buy the three and sell the unneeded two. then i'll repeat the process until i get everything i want. : )

a million dollars but you are forced to start a youtube channel and create good quality videos daily.

No deal! I'm not a fan of being on camera.

Million dollans but all of your favorite foods dont exist anymore

no deal, what's the point of spending that million on food when there's none of it that i enjoy?

a million dollars but you have to live in the middle of australia for a year.

Back