• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

aahahaha i would hate that but would easily put up with it for a million dollars

a million dollars but you can only eat foods you don't like for the rest of your life,
like you'll never eat something you consider yummy again.

no >:v nobody would ever want to be around you again and it would be so uncomfortable and dirty and gross bleh

A million dollars but you only get to spend one hour a day for the rest of your life making any sort of contact or communication with another human (goes for friends, online communication like forum chats, and even if you have a family or spouse, only one hour a day with them forever.)

no, never

a million dollars but.... your hands fall off and cannot be re attached to your wrists.

That hurts but fine

A million dollars but you have to binge watch every episode of a TV show you hate once a year

That hurts but fine

A million dollars but you have to binge watch every episode of a TV show you hate once a year

A bit irritating but I’m sure I could deal with it for a million dollars. I don’t watch a lot of TV anyway so I can’t even think of a show I hate... 🙃

A million dollars but every time you spend any of it you let out a huge burp right there and then.

Ez

A million dollars but, everytime you try to log into anything, your password is wrong and you have to reset it.. EVERY TIME

I'll have to pass, it's fine if it happens twice but every time would really bother me :(

A million dollars but you have to spend it on nothing but clothes

Sure, I could use some new clothes.

A million dollars, but once a day for the rest of your life you must barf.

I might actually pass.

A million dollars but somebody gets to remove one of your fingers. Any one they want, and they get to do it with lock cutters. Just one finger, nothing more.

Pass lmao

A million dollars BUT you have to spend an entire day going on a date with a random stranger in Paris, and the person you're dating knows only French and doesn't understand English.

no never I love my cat more than most people

a million dollars but every morning you wake up in a full blown panic attack that lasted 30 minutes. So basically you could never wake up peacefully or have a nice start to your day.

I have chronic nightmares and PTSD, so I already live that life! ^__^ So yeah, money it is.

A million dollars but quarantine goes on for 5 more years.

Pass. I wouldn't want to put myself and everyone else in that kind of hell.

A million dollars but you have to own 10 cats and take care of them all in your home.

I may be allergic, it may be a bad idea to take the mil since they may end up costing more than the mill throughout their lifetime.
But. I'll take it. Am I really gonna say no to cats.

A million dollars but you must go to sleep by 8:30pm every evening for the rest of your life, and you automatically sleep for at least 6 hours before being able to wake.

Back