• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

deal broski

a million dollars but you have to give up all your favourite hobbies

No way!

A million dollars, but you have to wear a banana suit until it's all spent.

Last edited:
no way jose

a million dollars but you can never hang around just one person at a time (you're always on your own or in groups of 3 or more)

deal,, they judge me anyways so lmao

a million dollars but you instantly catch covid-19

Oh yesss - no problem there. I'll even include the holy grail.

A million dollars but every time you touch something, you get a mild electrocution zap sensation in your fingers until the money's spent.

I'll take it, I'll just wear anti static gloves or something like that.

$1M but no more movies

This will be good for me so yes!

A million dollars but everytime you make a purchase you forget everyone you've met

nope

$1M but you can't play AC ever again

Uhmmmm.... tough but yes. I think with that kind of money I'd be filling up my spare time with stuff that didn't involve video games. Gosh I'd miss it though, millionaire or not...

A million dollars, but you lose the ability to grow any and all hair forever

Does the hair I currently have fall off? I'm assuming that's what you're saying. If so, then heck no. I look terrible bald haha.

A million dollars, but you can only use public restrooms for an entire year. Middle of the night? You better find somewhere that's open 24 hours.

Okay I’m seeing you everywhere lol hi buuuuut heck yeah. I would get my new personal chauffeur to drive me plus pick up some midnight snacks

a million dollars, but you have no teeth (and you cannot get veneers or dentures. Gotta live the gummy mouth life)

Okay I’m seeing you everywhere lol hi buuuuut heck yeah. I would get my new personal chauffeur to drive me plus pick up some midnight snacks

a million dollars, but you have no teeth (and you cannot get veneers or dentures. Gotta live the gummy mouth life)
no way that would ruin eating food for me and I don't think my boyfriend would like it either aahaha

a million dollars but your parents have authority over you forever (like they can veto stuff for you & they get final say in everything as if you were still a child)

my parents aren't too strict but nah I ain't gonna risk it

a million dollars but the only song you're allowed to listen to for the rest of your life is the Education Connection jingle

Nope
A million dollars but you can't talk to anyone at all (including texting) for a year

no
a million dollars but the only song you're allowed to listen to for the rest of your life is the Education Connection jingle
depends if im able to listen to all of them, if so, heck yeah the rap jingle is a bop

1mil but you are only able to eat lemons for 2 years

Back