• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

I can already do that, so sure, I’ll take the money lmao.

A million dollars, but no one trusts you anymore.

Nope, can't do. I need the police on my side if I ever commit a crime. My body can't do all the work.

A million dollars but you have to crab walk everywhere.

Ohhh thats a tough one. If its for a year, then sure. If its forever then, thats no life.........

A million dollars but you have diarrhea forever.

alright gross, but it might be tolerable if you take medication or something so... maybe.

a million dollars, but every time you spend money (whether it be with cash/credit card/check) someone throws a pie in your face - it doesn't matter where you are because they will find you

Sounds like a win/win to me so, yes!
A million dollars but a mosquito flys into your ear 10 times a day for the rest of your life.

i'd communicate through writing or learn sign language so sure

a million dollars buuut you poop yourself like this whale on national television and every time someone sees you they call you poonado

I wonder if I can use echolocation...

1mil but you have to spend half of it on bananas and you have to keep them in your house for the rest of your life

Sure thing, I’ll have some bananas in my house. I’ll make it a tourist attraction!

A million dollars, but you have to stop using TBT forever.

Yes.
A million dollars, but the only liquid you can drink is soda for the rest of your life.

I feel like that'll make me die faster, so no thanks.

A million dollars but you are forced to star in commercials for products you've never heard of for the rest of your life.

Heck yes. You say that like it’s a bad thing.

A million dollars but every time you eat your favourite food you turn green for about 30 minutes. Like, Shrek green.

Sure thang lol

A million dollars but every time you wake up from sleeping, you get sleep paralysis and see Jason Voorhees with a machete and you instinctually get scared every time. He also follows you around for the next hour and you can hear him threatening you.

As in the language I know the best? Then sure I also speak Spanish lol.

A million dollars but you always get your most hated villager in every animal crossing game and you can't kick them out.

I will learn to like Muffy.

1mil but you will never get any of yuor dreamies

Can I use amibo cards to get them? if so then yes lol

1 mil but every day you think about the most embarrassing thing you ever did.

Back