• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

Sound possible

A million dollars, but you can’t play your favorite game for a year

I don't play video games much anymore anyways, so I'd probably take it.

A million dollars, but you must no longer live in your house/apartment and instead live in a hippie van with ten other people for the next ten years. You never get to decide where to go, either.

No thanks

A million dollars, but you have to face a trap from saw movie.

I've been scarred by some Saw movies/games, so I think I'll pass lol.

A million dollars but, you can never have kids

Um at least I can adopt? Lol

A million dollars, but you have to stay away from internet for the rest of your life.

That would be impossible in this day and age!! At least for me! I'm a student!

A million dollars, but any drink you see for a week, your body automatically wants to drink it. I'm talking random drinks at a bar, drinks in peoples hands, drinks at restaurants, old chunky protein shakes. Everything.

I cannot accept that. I don’t plan on drinking alcohol in my life and it’s just too risky, lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to survive the Terminator movie with no help.

I'd deny it, I can't defend myself against a roach.

A million dollars but, you'd have to sit in the same chair for 2 weeks, no getting up.

My body falls asleep if I sit down for two hours. No way!

A million dollars, but you have to get some dumb phrase tattooed on your forehead and can't hide it or get it removed.

I'd do it. Again, I don't play video games too much anymore anyways.

A million dollars, but you must take a time machine back to prehistoric times and not come back to the present day for ten years. Any aging that happens while you're in the past comes with you when you come back to the present day, too.

Not worth it lol, I have someone I want to marry, someone to take care of, and the money wouldn't be worth it

A million dollars but, you have to get rid of your phone and not use any for a month

Sure

A million dollars, but you have to live with a serial killer for a month.

Hey, if he's clean, sure.

A million dollars, but you have to suddenly move to a foreign country and you don't know a single word of their language.

I'd do it. Would actually be an immersive experience.

A million dollars, but your computer is replaced with one from 1992 running Windows 3.1 that wasn't fixed for the Y2K bug. You can never get your original computer back, and if you try to replace the computer you are given, the million dollars is taken away from you.

Not worth it, a lot of my work and hobbies revolve around my computer ;-;

A million dollars but, you can't speak to your loved ones for a year

Not worth it, a lot of my work and hobbies revolve around my computer ;-;

A million dollars but, you can't speak to your loved ones for a year

You never said I couldn't text them!!! Hahaha!!! I'm gonna be rich baybee!!!

A million bucks but you have to go to a big city, offer some food to a homeless person, then snatch it back and eat it all in front of them. #PRANKED #ALMOSTDIED

LOL yes you win xD

Hmm, maybe, but I'd say I was kidding and that he was just being filmed then treat him to dinner or something?

A million dollars but, you can drink nothing but water for the rest of your life

I'm sorry, but I refuse to live a life with no boba tea

A million dollars, but you have to dedicate your entire life to being a loyal member of the Mafia.

Back