• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

Hmm can't, I'd feel on edge 24/7. Not living like that again.

A million dollars but, you'd have to do all 12 years of grade school all over again

i'd... i feel like i'd be up for the challenge. especially when financial stresses are alleviated! i'd have more energy and space to actually enjoy learning and cope with the stress of peers + grades.

you'd get a million dollars BUT you'd have to re-start every single video game. all your data is erased, completely from scratch. this includes any achievements!

Good point! I'd feel the same.

Hmm it would be hard, but it would be worth it! Maybe even refreshing.

A million dollars but, you can't eat anything but berries and nuts for a week.

Sure thing!

A million dollars, but you have to spend 24 hours with your five senses "disabled"

It would be scary and weird, but I'd do it if I had assistance that they'd be back

A million dollars but, you have to spend half on stuff you don't want

Sure, I suppose. I'd still have quite a large amount of money left, anyways.

A million dollars, but you only have one day to spend it all.

Sure, although I'd be making impulse decisions. :p

A million dollars, but you can never be in an intimate relationship ever again. You must be single for the rest of your life, or you will have the money taken away from you.

Last edited:
I accept the money. I’m already single and don’t think I’ll ever find someone, lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to spam dead memes everywhere you go online for a week.

If college degrees in ****posting existed, that would be my major. Challenge accepted.

A million dollars, but you have to devote the rest of your life to a cringy Minecraft YouTube channel. If you skip an upload, you lose money.

I accept the money. There’s so many of them out there I doubt people would bother to view it, lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to get rid of whatever your interests are and spend time doing things you dislike for a year.

I wouldn't take it. Would probably drive me crazy.

A million dollars, but someone follows you everywhere playing the HeadOn commercial over and over again for the next fifteen years.

Lol not sure what that commercial is, but anyone following me for 15 years wouldn't be worth it to begin with

A million dollars but, you'd have to have nausea for a week

Last edited:
For a week then ok

A million dollars but you have to eat this
images (8).jpeg

Lol not sure what that commercial is, but anyone following me for 15 years wouldn't be worth it to begin with

A million dollars but, you'd have to have nausea for a week

It's this ad:

Anyways, sure. I don't know what that it is but I'd eat it anyway.

A million dollars, but you must live in Antartica for the next five years and cannot pack any of your stuff with you. You will get clothes and so on, but you must live in the wilderness.

Last edited:
Sure, that’s fine. I’ll just freeze to death. :lemon:

A million dollars, but your day job is playing Dance Dance Revolution with professionals and trying to beat them for a year.

I mean sure why not

A million dollars but you will be 8 feet tall giant for 10 years

I can live with that.

A million dollars but you have to rip all of your toenails off with your bare hands

Lol no. That's messed up.

A million dollars but you have to live with a caveman.

No thank you. I would rather not be beaten with a club.

A million dollars, but you have to become an old person and live your life backwards until you die after being a baby.

Back