• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

A Million Dollars, BUT

As an extreme introvert, I see no downside.

A million dollars but you can never leave the presence of other people.

Never EVER? No thanks, also an introvert lol

A million dollars, but you have to give up your favorite foods

Fine ;-;

A million dollars but you will get nothing for your birthday every year.

For the rest of my life? Hmm, it would feel weird... probably not? On the fence with that one lol

A million dollars but you're stuck with allergies for a month

As that has already been happening to me, I'll take it!

A million dollars, but your orientation must become the opposite of what it is, so if you're straight, you become gay, and if you're gay, you become straight. If you're bisexual or pansexual you flip a coin and that's what you become. (Either becoming straight or gay)

Last edited:
lolno i love my boyfriend too much

a million dollars but you have to live with your parents forever, neckbeard style

I have a close knit family and I love my parents, so lol yes I'll do it. Absolutely no shame

A million dollars but you cannot shave/cut your hair for a year. Doesn't matter who you are, you cannot voluntarily remove hair from anywhere on your body.

yep, i'll take that. small price to pay for a million dollars!

a million dollars but you must constantly carry around a little slug in your hands for 1 year. you can't put it down.

I guess no

A million dollars but you have to babysit a kid who is possessed by a demon for a day...

If it means I can hide and he can feed himself sure! Once worked in a daycare, I swear half of them were (jk... kinda)

A million dollars but you have to quit all your favorite hobbies for a year

That would be hard, but I think I'd take it.

A million dollars, but you must wear a special type of hearing aid in your ear for the next three years that translates every single word someone says in English into Japanese.

That’s fine. I’ll just live in the middle of nowhere for a bit, lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to drive a family of noisy kids everywhere for a year.

Sure. I can handle those kids

A million dollars but you have to only eat peanut butter for 1 year

Nah, gotta get me them t-bone steaks

A million dollars, but you have to go back in time and live in Nazi Germany during WWII for a month.

Not worth it lol, that would be horrific

A million dollars but, you have to hug the person you hate the most every day for a year

Last edited:
I don't hate anyone so sure :lemon:

A million dollars but, you have to listen to only 1 song everyday for a year.

Omg no, I think it would be stuck in my head for the rest of my life, lmao.

A million dollars, but you have to spend your life knitting, and only knitting.

Definitely not.

A million dollars, but every word you say for the next three months must be given a definition from the Merriam-Webster dictionary immediately after it has been said. You are the one responsible for saying the definition, although you can carry a copy of the dictionary with you and look up words during the conversations.

I can do it lol. I don't like to talk much anyway, and I'll just use ASL with mum lmao

A million dollars but, you give up all electronics for a month (could be refreshing though lol)

Back