• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

A Polite Request Regarding: Villager Sprites

Gizmodo

Food Extraordinare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
Chocolate Cake
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
New Year's Party Popper
Orange (Fruit)
Yellow Candy
Pokéball
http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://ouka.kuronowish.com/rehoeass2/
Would someone be able to sticky this link or something, in a thread to show where to get villager sprites from?? i have checked my private messages and i have been asked by 25 people over the last few weeks where i got the sprites from, i dont mind of course, but it would just be much less hassle if there was a sticky, so people could just find them :)

I understand if not though :p

Uhh...how do you sticky posts? I joined a couple of days ago... dunno how to?

It would probably be better for you just to put the link in your signature somewhere. The stuck threads are more for important things.

As an artist myself, crediting the artist in your sig would be the least you could do in the first place, a small credit link won't clutter up your sig at all.

Someone worked hard on these, after all.

How do you even put several in your signature? I can only get one in.. :s

Edit them into one image. If you plan on keeping it, I'd recommend using GIMP for a good free image editor, but if this is the only image-editing project you expect to do, you can put the sprites into one image with MS Paint.

Edit them into one image. If you plan on keeping it, I'd recommend using GIMP for a good free image editor, but if this is the only image-editing project you expect to do, you can put the sprites into one image with MS Paint.

Oh ok. Thanks!

How do you even put several in your signature? I can only get one in.. :s

What I usually do is type out a forum post in the way that I want my signature to look. Then I select "Preview Post" and Print Screen. Then, I just open up Paint or whatever you want to use and paste and crop it down. Then, upload that image to a photo sharing site, copy the IMG Code and put it in my signature. :)

Ninja'd. :/

As an artist myself, crediting the artist in your sig would be the least you could do in the first place, a small credit link won't clutter up your sig at all.

Someone worked hard on these, after all.

Yeah, everyone should probably put the tumblr link on..

Thanks for posting the link, I saw it posted somewhere a few days ago but the site was down, and I couldn't find it again. So thanks! Big help!

As an artist myself, crediting the artist in your sig would be the least you could do in the first place, a small credit link won't clutter up your sig at all. Someone worked hard on these, after all.

This. Would be the best thing to do for everyone who is using the sprites.

Mine should now be clickable to open up the site.
I used a different link from the other thread though, as someone said it was their new site?

My entire sig is now clickable so that it will link right to their site.

Last edited:
Thanks for much for the link!! I was looking all over for them yesterday but couldn't figure out where they came from

Thanks - I'm subscribing to this thread so I can come back and get the link later. XD

Back