• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia A Prolonged Signups: The Game (Mafia Win)

I am female.
Post automatically merged:

Also, since it's been brought up a couple of times now: I am a university student and I study Psychology. Talking at length about the way other people think is literally what I do.

I too enjoy psychology and looking at the "why" would say something... however if it doesn't work towards figuring this out in this last ten minutes, then save it for night time

I'm so sorry, I misremembered. I don't think we're allowed to edit posts, but I'll be more mindful not to do it again.
It's alright, I'm used to it by now. I don't think having another regular mafia player who also goes by Dino and is male helps...

I too enjoy psychology and looking at the "why" would say something... however if it doesn't work towards figuring this out in this last ten minutes, then save it for night time
I intend to, I was just making a comment since it's been brought up twice now that I overexplain - I was just saying that yes, I definitely overexplain. I can't help it. I'm in the middle of my exam period too, think of it as practice lol

Someone write down the possibility of Anna and Tessa being scum together as she is literally saving her butt right now

It's alright, I'm used to it by now. I don't think having another regular mafia player who also goes by Dino and is male helps...

I intend to, I was just making a comment since it's been brought up twice now that I overexplain - I was just saying that yes, I definitely overexplain. I can't help it. I'm in the middle of my exam period too, think of it as practice lol

well - then answer my question on what you think of panda as she is about to be eliminated

I would prefer a panda Lynch over Tessa as I do think Tessa is bleeding town I guess, but my heart says I cant conceivably vote for panda :(

Hmm. I'll be honest, given that Tessa's first response to being called ominous was not to me but to Anna, the fact that Tessa chose to vote me over Anna to be weird, considering me and Anna both did the thing that Tessa considered vote-worthy. I think Damniel will have been a little mean with this pair, but at the same time, we don't know if Damniel wanted to do any human-balancing or not so I think it's going to be best to assume no, so we don't eliminate any possibilities based on false facts.

What I'm saying is I think Anna/Tessa could indeed be w/w.

well - then answer my question on what you think of panda as she is about to be eliminated
Already did:
My current read on Panda is that Tessa is not teamed up with Panda. I think it could go either way at the moment which is why I'm totally okay with the current voting situation - whichever one flips, I'd be ready to believe the other one will flip the other way. There is no universe where Tessa and Panda are w/w in this two-wolf game.

Yeah I'm kinda split on Tessa. Could have just been an attempt to sound quirky that fell flat. Could also be she rolled a nat 1 on her deception check. If she is town, then she made the mafia's life easier by drawing such early attention to herself.

^ this seems like you are trying to like generate a way for us to justify an elimination without 1. getting any closer to voting or picking someone yourself 2. generate "content" to look like you are contributing, when you really aren't.

I don't see someone why someone says something like this as newbie town or town in general? just seemed very off and hence why I vote for you. Even in Panda's posts I see her trying to work towards an elimination even if I don't agree with it
I was contributing to the specific conversation, because everyone prior to my questionnaire post (well besides Volt who posted at the same time so I hadn't read theirs) was really leaning hard into the "the two mafia members must be a newbie and an experienced player pair" and I was just trying to clarify that I didn't necessarily want to marry myself to that thought process on day one. I agree that it wasn't saying much, but I had no way of knowing the conversation was going to stagnate until this afternoon.

Night One

PandaDarling has been eliminated. She was a vanilla town

You have 24 hours to submit any actions (if you have one). The thread will be locked until the day start.

Additionally, please keep in mind that I will not intervene in the game unless to break up a heated discussion, or if a question is asked directly to me.

Last edited:
:( You Monsters!!!

Rest in POWER Volt, hope everything is fine and dandy in Iceland. <3

Let me start by saving sorry for not saying much yesterday and randomly voting Panda without giving any context. I panicked a bit at the end tbh and it would’ve been better if I didn’t vote at all.

The reason that I voted Panda was because I thought she was more suspicious than Tessa
was. I thought that the chaotic voting was a town thing to do especially because Tessa is a
new player and I don’t know if a new mafia wants to draw a lot of attention to themselves.
(funny of me to say that because I'm literally the most silent person here.) I didn’t think
Panda starting the questionnaire was suspicious. I did think the confident suspicion on
Tessa was a bit sus (as if she wanted to push Tessa). But we know now that wasn’t the
case. She had a bit of a harder tone to her, but that was just how she played then (I think
Toad said something about that too so I may had to think longer about that.) I wasn’t 100%
sure on both of them but at that moment I rather had Panda voted out than Tessa.

A few of you said that you were pretty confident that Tessa and Panda are w/w ( That means
not in the same team right?) Do you guys still think this and why so? I’m going to sleep now,
but I wanted to say this before going to bed.

Let me start by saving sorry for not saying much yesterday and randomly voting Panda without giving any context. I panicked a bit at the end tbh and it would’ve been better if I didn’t vote at all.

The reason that I voted Panda was because I thought she was more suspicious than Tessa
was. I thought that the chaotic voting was a town thing to do especially because Tessa is a
new player and I don’t know if a new mafia wants to draw a lot of attention to themselves.
(funny of me to say that because I'm literally the most silent person here.) I didn’t think
Panda starting the questionnaire was suspicious. I did think the confident suspicion on
Tessa was a bit sus (as if she wanted to push Tessa). But we know now that wasn’t the
case. She had a bit of a harder tone to her, but that was just how she played then (I think
Toad said something about that too so I may had to think longer about that.) I wasn’t 100%
sure on both of them but at that moment I rather had Panda voted out than Tessa.

A few of you said that you were pretty confident that Tessa and Panda are w/w ( That means
not in the same team right?) Do you guys still think this and why so? I’m going to sleep now,
but I wanted to say this before going to bed.

v/t = villager/town
w/m = wolf/mafia

they can't be w/w because Panda was revealed as town.

So, thought's time:

Last night, Misty used their vote to balance the situation between Tessa and Panda again, moving the vote from 100% Panda to 50/50. It felt very weird to me and I don't know if I should include the hindsight that this move was an attempt to save a townie or not, because Misty obviously would not have known Panda was for sure townie if they were also townie.

Obviously, my bigger concern is Catharina. Sniping Panda like that, who then flipped town... it's not a good look, especially considering I still do not trust Tessa and this move did save Tessa. Much like Tessa, however, I think "newbie mistake" could be a possible explanation. If Damniel did no human balancing and we do have a 2 newbie maf team, I'd be more willing to consider Catharina/Tessa than Anna/Tessa like I was yesterday.

However, my most current thought relates to the Volt kill. The Volt kill, in my opinion, was probably the right choice. Volt is a strong player, who probably should have gone. However, that thought would require knowledge of Volt's meta, which is something I can't peg onto any of the newbies unless they've been reading previous games, which I doubt. The two people who I'd argue know Volt the best are me and Ace, which, as much as I don't like it, means I need to be open to the consideration that Ace is not town here. Toads is another possibility but Ace almost certainly knows Volt better.

Back