• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS Release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't actually have anything to confirm this. Imagine if it did come out in 2012, you're gonna feel like a douche :p

ok I work at gamestop and we are given a most probable time line we cant pre-order anything with out having a date attached its all TBA and the head of gamestop just gives a date that sounds legit, sometimes its close other its way off but I think you should expect mid to late 2012 =( sorry guys...

Also Im sure I read on ign that Nintendo said they want to space there games evenly with 3DS and animal crossing was in the mid 2012 part. You also just have to think about it what games did they focus on during E3 the ones that will be out soon and where was animal crossing almost not even seen during there pres. con.

Last edited:
It better come out before we all die next year!
Hah, jk. That's all bologna.

But srsly. Soon. Please.

I have pre order it for 2011 and I live in uk so it is different here but I did pre order it I can take a pic of the receipt and mail you it

Nintendo announced all the games that were going to be released in 2011 a few weeks ago and Animal crossing was not one of them.. But one of the people working on Animal crossing said that there will be a new trailer coming soon. I highly doubt it will be out this year.

All I know is they have confirmed it will be out this year
I apologize, but your way of thinking is incorrect, I have been buying games for years without fail and I have learnt that I must with all due respect, ignore the shop's release dates until I see a confirmed one on my local Nintendo's website which for me would be Nintendo of Europeand then when I see that, I make my decision to go through with the preorder or not.

@Lyla May I see where you found that information for all of 2011's announced games as I am quite interested in knowing just exactly which ones I can purchase before the year ends. :)

Last edited:
Right can I just say you are all making it sound like I am the bad guy all I know is what they have been told and what they told me and so i have pre ordered it this is all I know

Right can I just say you are all making it sound like I am the bad guy all I know is what they have been told and what they told me and so i have pre ordered it this is all I know

honestly nobody is intending to make you appear flawed in any way, we're all just trying to help you understand that shop's aren't as loyal and truthful as they may seem, all they want on the ground level is to make money, and sadly, rising the anticipation for an item everybodies looking for is a way of that.

honestly nobody is intending to make you appear flawed in any way, we're all just trying to help you understand that shop's aren't as loyal and truthful as they may seem, all they want on the ground level is to make money, and sadly, rising the anticipation for an item everybodies looking for is a way of that.

I have to agree as a gamestop employee our bottom line is what kinda money we make, but we also have to give some kind of info and after years of being in the gaming industry we have found no one likes to hear TBA (to be announced) so we give a place holder so you have a date to look at then later down the road we can just say the game is being delayed, I feel bad Molly if anyone is making you feel bad I just dont want speculation rumors roaming around.

So all we are doing is letting you know so others dont get confused that there is almost no way animal crossing is coming out this year most of Nintendos resources are trying to get the new Mario game on 3DS out before X-mas. I wish it was coming out soon but I don't think the game is even half way complete.

So again don't feel bad we arent trying to do that to you ok =)

(can we please close this topic for its more of a flame war than confirmation dates.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back