• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC 3DS Release date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I apologize, but your way of thinking is incorrect, I have been buying games for years without fail and I have learnt that I must with all due respect, ignore the shop's release dates until I see a confirmed one on my local Nintendo's website which for me would be Nintendo of Europeand then when I see that, I make my decision to go through with the preorder or not.

@Lyla May I see where you found that information for all of 2011's announced games as I am quite interested in knowing just exactly which ones I can purchase before the year ends. :)

Here is a list Nintendo put out right after E3. It's for all the 3DS games they announced up til E3.

Is it me or wasn't the trailer for New Super Mario Bros Wii or Super Mario Galaxy 1 or 2 shown and a year after,the game came out?

Ok,ok everyone calm down lets just kill all other conversations and confrontations...... So what do you all say is the realese date given the lack of info I say it comes out spring of 2012.

I hope that AC3DS will be released at least before Christmas, but if not, oh well.

Last edited:
Well its past those days.Their is NOT going to be an offical release date till they think of what to name the game.When they FINALLY think of a name about 2 months after that the game will be released.Im guessing March or April May at the latest.I contacted nintendo and they said go to Nintendo games guide.

I was told from my fiancee's mother that according to Amazon, the release date was March 27th of 2012, which of course is now this year. I noticed it does not say that that I can see, maybe she called them I guess. But the only reason she looked into it was because she tried to get it for me for Christmas.

When I was at Gamestop the other day, they said May 2, but the guy at the counter also said that it could be sooner if they decide they want to get it out before something else. IDK...until Nintendo releases a date, it is all just conjecture.

May 2nd sounds more reasonable than March 27th

It depends on who is getting the game first too, as well.

USA got CF four days before Japan, and AUS and EU didn't get it until two weeks later.
So the release date will most likely not be the same for everyone. Regardless, end of spring/start of summer is the best estimate right now.

I think it's gonna be April or May.
They haven't anounced many things, then I think it's too early to bring the game out.
Nintendo can't just on a moment say everything about the game!

It depends on who is getting the game first too, as well.

USA got CF four days before Japan, and AUS and EU didn't get it until two weeks later.
So the release date will most likely not be the same for everyone. Regardless, end of spring/start of summer is the best estimate right now.

really? the US got CF before Japan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back