• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Yeah hold on, I know it's in a video somewhere or in some scans, it's so hard rummaging through all these scans now though since there are now so many.

Same here, I think I will still go with Booker though and just add some flowers and stuff to spruce up the outside.

Here are the pictures:
Booker's,
ghd.png

Copper's,
hgf-2.png

I just think Copper's looks more dreary than Booker's

i like brookers a lot more than coppers police station
thanks for showing this :)

I like the inside of Booker's, but I don't like the outside...
But I like the outside of Copper's, while I don't like the inside...
But I'm going with Copper. I liked it when he rambled in the Gamecube version. Sometimes he would go on telling his life story! :p

And wait... is that a picture of Booker's girlfriend/ spouse on his locker?

... I wish both of them worked together. I'm going to miss Booker. But if I change to Booker, I'm going to miss Copper!
Never mind! It's just a Police Station.

Last edited:
I just found this image while looking up random Animal Crossing blogs:

Image Here!

It looks like only the building on the right is the police station and the one on the left is Brewster's shop! I'm dumb and thought both buildings were the station.. xD Even with the Pidgeon on the sign by the door!

I wonder if the outside looks the same for both or if Copper's station will more closely resemble the station from the GameCube version?

I just found this image while looking up random Animal Crossing blogs:

Image Here!

It looks like only the building on the right is the police station and the one on the left is Brewster's shop! I'm dumb and thought both buildings were the station.. xD Even with the Pidgeon on the sign by the door!

I wonder if the outside looks the same for both or if Copper's station will more closely resemble the station from the GameCube version?
I expect it will, for both nostalgic purposes and because it is opposite to the box shape of Booker's station.

Yay! Thank you so much for finding that!

I had completely missed that when I watched that video the first time... and the 20 other times I watched that video, somehow.

Although I kind of like the wooden look of Booker's police station, I think I'll be going with Copper's. It looks more like a real police station, and Booker honestly just kind of annoys me. Too many "uhh"s and "oh!"s. I like Copper's professionalism, I don't know.

Wait, so what happens to Booker if we choose Copper's station, and what happens to Copper if we choose Booker's station?

I assume the one you don't pick just isn't around. Unless the game has them do something else when they're not running the station. But the former is usually what happens in situations where you must choose only one.

I assume the one you don't pick just isn't around. Unless the game has them do something else when they're not running the station. But the former is usually what happens in situations where you must choose only one.

Ah ok. In that case, I think I'll go with Copper. I like Booker's police station better, but I prefer Copper's personality and character.

It's true. In the case of most visitors, Copper would tell you what Acre they were currently roaming around in. Joan is one of the few he doesn't though. Since I just started playing the game again, I haven't been able to see too many of the special characters. (And yet Gracie has visited twice already...)

I doubt they'll do that in this game though. Shizue would probably fill that role. But then again, judging on the screenshot with Redd's tent in one of the latest tweets, it could be that most special visitors will appear in the square around the growing village tree. I'd suspect that it'll probably be like Wild World (and maybe City Folk, can't say since I don't own that one) when it comes to visitors. Shizue would likely tell you if someone's entered town, and you'll either have to track them down as they wander on foot or visit the square.

It's true. In the case of most visitors, Copper would tell you what Acre they were currently roaming around in. Joan is one of the few he doesn't though. Since I just started playing the game again, I haven't been able to see too many of the special characters. (And yet Gracie has visited twice already...)

I doubt they'll do that in this game though. Shizue would probably fill that role. But then again, judging on the screenshot with Redd's tent in one of the latest tweets, it could be that most special visitors will appear in the square around the growing village tree. I'd suspect that it'll probably be like Wild World (and maybe City Folk, can't say since I don't own that one) when it comes to visitors. Shizue would likely tell you if someone's entered town, and you'll either have to track them down as they wander on foot or visit the square.

Yes most likely any visit that visits with a tent or anything big like that and stay put in that area would be by the tree considering there are no more sign posts.

Wait...
You become the mayor because a misunderstanding?

Lol look at the girl pushing away like that..

And the island fee is 1000 bells

And awesome! MINIGAMES ON THE ISLAND

Yeah, I think that is pretty awesome too :D

I hope all of us can get together and play online sometimes!

Speaking of Gracie, I haven't seen her in any screenshots or videos so far! I hope she's back. If not, I'll miss her calling me a redneck... LOL

Oh she's back. I don't know where the others have found her screenshot but I'm almost positive I've seen a screenshot with Gracie in it. I'm sure someone will find it for us! ^^

Maybe this time I can actually get some of her clothes. I'll just miss beating her car with my shovel.

You can see Gracie in this scan from a few weeks back:

And the post office too, if you were curious.

Back