• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I'd be surprised if they took the pitfalls out of the game, to be honest. I mean, they were even one of the items used to represent the series in Super Smash Brothers Brawl. They've been in every game so far, so I don't see why they'd remove them now.

Though, I wouldn't be upset if they weren't in the game. I'm not all that fond of Pitfalls. Since I've never played with anyone else I've had no use for them besides using them on the villagers I don't like. Plus I would find one or two a day in Wild World, not to mention the fact that they always showed up in the lost and found in that game. I ended up surrounding a villagers house with all the ones I'd collected up until that point. If they are still in the game I really hope they go back to being harder to find like they were in Population Growing.

I'm neutral on pitfalls.

If they're in, great. Just another way to poke fun at the villagers around town from time to time or use them for custom-made obstacle courses and the like.

if they're out, great. Won't be disappointed when I go looking for fossils or gyroids.

That's another reason I dislike pitfalls. xD Either I fall in them because I didn't see the mark in the ground, or I dig it up thinking it's a fossil or a gyroid.

That's another reason I dislike pitfalls. xD Either I fall in them because I didn't see the mark in the ground, or I dig it up thinking it's a fossil or a gyroid.

I always do that!!! Dx I hate it so much!!!!

I always walk over the dig spot so if it is a pit fall I fall in, because I hate having pitfalls.

This as well. I hate how pitfalls pile up in the lost & found in WW. x.x

Oh man, Lyssa. You've no idea how much that annoyed me, too. ._. Two rows filled with pitfalls and I always had to make it a habit to walk into the station to clear them out.

Interesting color variety.

A52lcq4CYAAPBA-.jpg:large

Aw, I was gonna post the picture! :p

I still really like the golden color of the special peaches. I wonder how we get trees that have 3 delicious fruits instead of just one or two fruits on its branches.

I still really like the golden color of the special peaches. I wonder how we get trees that have 3 delicious fruits instead of just one or two fruits on its branches.

Something to do with the golden shovel maybe? :eek: Or just random? Maybe there's a hint in the tweet. I don't trust the google translation, though.

i think we might be able to plant the delicious fruit to get a tree of them ^.^

The new tweet is talking about Pelly at the post office, but the google chrome translation is very rough so I am not sure if it is correct, but from what I read I understood that the player was sending a thank you letter for the peaches to their mom.

Back