• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Gracie looks so sassy to me in that screenshot for some reason. I'm still so happy the post office is back. Playing the GameCube version reminded me how much I missed the old place. I love the little details in how the game designers decorated the place. I can see Pelly and Phyllis's purses hanging on the left wall!

Mark my words, Giraffe. You WILL accept me as your superior.

Edit: Has anyone seen Freya in any videos or screen shots? I can't remember if I've seen her or not and she's kind of my favorite wolf! Plus she's Agent Kite's favorite as well...

Last edited:
Gracie looks so sassy to me in that screenshot for some reason. I'm still so happy the post office is back. Playing the GameCube version reminded me how much I missed the old place. I love the little details in how the game designers decorated the place. I can see Pelly and Phyllis's purses hanging on the left wall!

Mark my words, Giraffe. You WILL accept me as your superior.

Edit: Has anyone seen Freya in any videos or screen shots? I can't remember if I've seen her or not and she's kind of my favorite wolf! Plus she's Agent Kite's favorite as well...

Er... I think those are mail carrier bags. Kind of like the one Pete is wearing in that same scan. :)

Hmm. Yeah they could be. I just assumed they were purses because there's two of them and there's only one Mail Person...

That we know of anyways. xD

About the police stations, i think i have changed my mind, i would be a bad mayor if i would let Booker protect the town :S So Copper it is!

Poor Booker. xD I think he'd be a fine officer on his own. He's got the heart, just not the... hm. Pep? We'll call it pep. But I like Copper more, so... sorry B-Dog.

I am deeply saddened you can only have one the cops! Though at the end of the day.... I'll prolly pick Copper. But I'll be sad about it!

I am deeply saddened you can only have one the cops! Though at the end of the day.... I'll prolly pick Copper. But I'll be sad about it!

It's always possible the other cop will visit and come around from time to time! I suppose we'll be more informed soon.

Also I just read your sig. GoT is incredible!

Maybe the other cop that we didn't choose would have some other job in our village. If there's a Town Gate, maybe he'll be there, in charge of the Wi-Fi and visiting other towns and such (as Booker was in previous games). Or maybe he's inside the train station with Porter. I noticed this gray box-like object in the train station (see red arrow in picture), so maybe he's in there giving out friend codes and taking care of Wi-Fi-related issues. We haven't seen what's on the right side of the train station, so maybe it's possible.

ac3ds.jpg

As much as Booker annoys me, I'd hate to never see him in my town again!

I sure hope that they give the other officer something to do. Even though Copper's my favorite I still love Booker to pieces too. He's like a big ball of socially awkward adorableness.

It would be neat if your cop had a day/two off (Sunday?) and is replaced by the one you didn't chose. Wishful thinking but hey!

The two new pictures from Twitter are just talking about how Joan is still selling turnips on Sundays, and confirming Gracie owning the 3rd floor of Nook's, hopefully there will be more exciting news tomorrow/tonight.

The two new pictures from Twitter are just talking about how Joan is still selling turnips on Sundays, and confirming Gracie owning the 3rd floor of Nook's, hopefully there will be more exciting news tomorrow/tonight.

In the Nintendo Direct from earlier this month it showed that you could sell turnips in one of the shops :)

Back