• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh wow! I've been wanting to do that for ages! It always seemed weird that our characters could not send letters to their mother. What kind of kid doesn't speak to their mother when she sends such loving letters? Unless she's a complete weirdo and they moved away to get away from her. xD Maybe she's been a little pushy about the grandchildren thing?

Apparently the December issue of Famitsu Wii+DS has a large booklet on Animal Crossing 3DS. They've posted a few preview pages at this link but as you can see by the page numbers, the full version will have 44 pages. This issue released on Oct. 20th according to the Famitsu subscription site, so perhaps we'll get scans of any new info soon.

Apparently the December issue of Famitsu Wii+DS has a large booklet on Animal Crossing 3DS. They've posted a few preview pages at this link but as you can see by the page numbers, the full version will have 44 pages. This issue released on Oct. 20th according to the Famitsu subscription site, so perhaps we'll get scans of any new info soon.
Like 12 of the pages will be a calendar to record events though.

But, I looked through the pages, and community projects will be crazy OMG! The dreamland spa shop thing at the mall was all boarded up and empty so that must be a community project, and in the pic with Joan...it's a BRICK BRIDGE! That is just so cool!

So
I'm a bit confused, does this pic say, the Recycling shop will be opened til 26:00 o'clock?

2600.jpg

Anyone get a chance to check this out?

Last edited:
Wow! so much info! K.K. looked naked with that tall body, you can sit next to the tree! Tom Nook at the Roost! Gulliver at the beach! #SYSTEM OVERLOAD#

^I didn't even notice the player sitting by the three the first time I saw the video! So cool.

And those red trees are simply gorgeous. My favorite color for trees in the fall is red! :)

I like that Gulliver can now be found on the beach again. While 'space' Gulliver was a cool idea it just never appealed to me. This is more natural.

I like that Gulliver can now be found on the beach again. While 'space' Gulliver was a cool idea it just never appealed to me. This is more natural.

I only saw him once when he was space Gulliver! Refresh my memory of beach Gulliver... we didn't have to shoot him down or anything like that, right?? LOL I hated that!

Nope, didn't have to shoot him down in the first game. Didn't even have anything to shoot him down with! I've missed finding him on the beach so much. He looked so odd as an astronaut. Finding him on the beach was pretty fun in the first game. Heck, I found him yesterday morning! I didn't even bother trying to shoot him down in Wild World.

I only saw him once when he was space Gulliver! Refresh my memory of beach Gulliver... we didn't have to shoot him down or anything like that, right?? LOL I hated that!

When he is on the beach, all you had to do was talk to him and when he wakes up he gives you an item.
Personally, I hope it requires more to get the item or at least have it be rare appearences of Gulliver

Back