• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Something I just don't understand about mailing letters to your mom is how will they respond? I mean it like letters to the other villagers. They don't quite understand, unless it's the kind of letter they don't respond to? I dunno, I like the idea a lot but I just don't know how it'll follow through, which makes me even more excited ouo

Ah, ok. I guess I never found him on the beach! It's been so long since I played the GC version, and I didn't know half of what I know now about it. lol Thanks, guys! I just hope you don't have to shoot him down. I HATED that. I'm fine with a bit more of a challenge, just not anything to do with the dang slingshot. lol

I can't wait for all these new features i'm glad its took so long to come out its going to be worth it.

I found some things in the preview of the Famitsu Animal Crossing 3DS booklet.
6772ig.jpg

Looks like you ARE living in a tent in the beginning of the game, why would a camp visitor get mail?
And fruit of the same kind is not in the same inventory spot.. sadly.

We've already seen images of fruits stacked in a basket though. I don't think they'd remove that feature... Oh! Maybe you have to buy a basket to carry fruit in? Seems a little convoluted, though...

We've already seen images of fruits stacked in a basket though. I don't think they'd remove that feature... Oh! Maybe you have to buy a basket to carry fruit in? Seems a little convoluted, though...

Yeah I was confused too about the whole fruit carrying thing.. I hope you can buy a basket!

If my idea is actually the case, It'd be cute if you could drop the basket on a table in your house and have a little fruit basket decoration.

Yeah the fruit-basket buying idea sounds right :)
Also you can see the sprite of your character in the inventory, you know, the one you drag hats, clothes and equipment to :rolleyes:

I'm really digging Tommy and Timmy's full-sized store! If you pause the video at the right point, you can even see a little Gracie sign on the left side. Sorry for the smaller image. :p

Nintendo Direct 10.25.12 - YouTube-114517.jpg

Ooh shooting stars are back yay!

I was reading the Q&A on the official site, and it said...
You can put up to six characters in regards to character/town name.

Last edited:
Thanks Justin, I really hope my three characters that greet me aren't those three(Miranda, the Hippo, Roald is okay though since I like all penguins) that'd just really kill the mood for me.

I think the Nintendo Village is a neat idea. Hopefully, they will always be updating their town and adding exciting, new things to keep us coming back. It seems like a fun thing to do on a boring day. And it's cool how it looks like you can talk to the players' characters in Dream Mode, although it may be a preset, non-customizable message.

Also, this: http://club.nintendo.jp/present/P153/index.html

I want. I hope it's not a Japan exclusive. I have so many Club Nintendo points and I've been saving them for something I would really want. And this, indeed, would be something I would really want.

Back