• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

I think the Nintendo Village is a neat idea. Hopefully, they will always be updating their town and adding exciting, new things to keep us coming back. It seems like a fun thing to do on a boring day. And it's cool how it looks like you can talk to the players' characters in Dream Mode, although it may be a preset, non-customizable message.

Also, this: http://club.nintendo.jp/present/P153/index.html

I want. I hope it's not a Japan exclusive. I have so many Club Nintendo points and I've been saving them for something I would really want. And this, indeed, would be something I would really want.

i really want that too
i hope they have it here too

Thanks to the babe who changed the thread title :3

saved me requesting a title change x

A6DgOYVCIAAu_sj.jpg:large

This might sound weird, but I have JUST realised why Copper and Booker are back as Police Officers, it is because you don't need Copper to issue you a Friend Code anymore as it is your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code.

Talking of Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes, I will be possibly giving out my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code when Animal Crossing New Leaf releases in the United Kingdom.

Oh my gosh that shooting star image IS pretty!

But what's going on with the bottom left side of the screen? It looks like something's gotten clipped away or something. I thought the only cliff area was around the beach but it looks like there's nothing by sky right there instead of ocean. Then again it's early and my eyes could probably just be seeing it weird...

Thanks Justin, I really hope my three characters that greet me aren't those three(Miranda, the Hippo, Roald is okay though since I like all penguins) that'd just really kill the mood for me.
Haha I was thinking the same thing the last thing you want is to start the game and get the worst characters

I honestly don't understand why they don't release it before christmas.... it will sell good anyway.

My worst case scenario would be Astrid, Gwen, and Kody.

I'm also glad shooting stars are back, even though I've only found one in Wild World. That image is really pretty though.

I hope you can make a wish on a shooting star while carrying something.

You have no idea how many times I've been fishing when a shooting star flew by. Then I started walking around without anything in my hands at night. No shooting stars. Went to fish. Shooting star.

Plz Nintendo don't do this to me again. ;-;

This might sound weird, but I have JUST realised why Copper and Booker are back as Police Officers, it is because you don't need Copper to issue you a Friend Code anymore as it is your Nintendo 3DS Friend Code.

Talking of Nintendo 3DS Friend Codes, I will be possibly giving out my Nintendo 3DS Friend Code when Animal Crossing New Leaf releases in the United Kingdom.

and because there's no more town gate

My worst case scenario would be Astrid, Gwen, and Kody.

I'm also glad shooting stars are back, even though I've only found one in Wild World. That image is really pretty though.
How dare you speak that way of Kody! :mad: (Just kidding, no hate :D )

I'd love to be greeted by Walker (favourite ever), Biskit and Lolly.

Biskit! Come back to me... :(

My dream team of greeters would be Aurora, Biskit and Melba because, if i see them standing there i would not even mind if my character was ugly! (Well maybe a little lol :p )

How dare you speak that way of Kody! :mad: (Just kidding, no hate :D )

Biskit! Come back to me... :(

My dream team of greeters would be Aurora, Biskit and Melba because, if i see them standing there i would not even mind if my character was ugly! (Well maybe a little lol :p )

I was thinking about passing the time with ACCF, so I decided to make a town full of dogs!
So now I have Walker, Biskit, Bones, Lucky, Butch, Marcel, Cookie, Daisy, Goldie and Mac!

I would like to be greeted by Jitters, Curt and Victoria. I have a heap of villagers I like though, so any of those would be swell too.

By the way in that video there are six villagers at the planting of the tree, so I guess we'll start off our town with six villagers. Is that how many you started with in City Folk?

I would like to be greeted by Jitters, Curt and Victoria. I have a heap of villagers I like though, so any of those would be swell too.

By the way in that video there are six villagers at the planting of the tree, so I guess we'll start off our town with six villagers. Is that how many you started with in City Folk?

Yeah, we started off with 6. Then for the next two days, 2 more villagers will move in. 2 more days after that, another will come, and 3 days after that, the final villager will move in, resulting in 10 all together in 1 week.

Back