• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

You're welcome :) I personally like apples the best, but I've yet to go to a town that has any. I may be wrong, but think there's two different kinds of cherries in this game. I prefer the ones that come in pairs of two.

The other "cherries" are lychees.

You're welcome :) I personally like apples the best, but I've yet to go to a town that has any. I may be wrong, but think there's two different kinds of cherries in this game. I prefer the ones that come in pairs of two.
I hate apples, they're just so boring. And the cherries that grow in 3 are a new fruit, Lychees!

I've played every AC game and I always take my first town...always pears. I love getting pears, and I want them to be my native fruit in NL.
When I got WW (my first AC game) pears were my native fruit and I've had that game 5eva now so I really don't like pears haha.

I hate apples, they're just so boring. And the cherries that grow in 3 are a new fruit, Lychees!

When I got WW (my first AC game) pears were my native fruit and I've had that game 5eva now so I really don't like pears haha.

My first ever fruit was pears too! :D

hey does anyone know if its possible for it to rain on the island?

The other "cherries" are lychees.

Ah, that makes sense, thanks :) I honestly had never heard of lychees before now. I'm gonna try find some cherries then.
There was a method in older games where if you mail fruit to a villager, there was a chance they'd send you a different one back. Hope that still works.

On another note, here's a pic I took yesterday. It was the dog's birthday :D
HNI_0009.JPG
Not really new info but I thought it was nice nonetheless

Delicous apples look really ripe and juicy.
They're dark red and look lovely!
I hope I get apples because they're my favourite. I don't mind getting cherries but I don't like peaches, pears or oranges.

Delicous apples look really ripe and juicy.
They're dark red and look lovely!
I hope I get apples because they're my favourite. I don't mind getting cherries but I don't like peaches, pears or oranges.
I'm not really a fan of pears and cherries, but I want to have at least one of each fruit in my town. Adds a bit of variety.
I think lemons look pretty nice, I'm glad they added all these new fruit!

Well, this is interesting. I found a basket of fruit just lying on my beach. It's either washed up ashore or someone put it there cause I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Here's a pic of one, anyone got any idea what fruit this may be? It doesn't look like a delicious pear to me.

Attachments

• HNI_0032.JPG
    HNI_0032.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
Well, this is interesting. I found a basket of fruit just lying on my beach. It's either washed up ashore or someone put it there cause I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Here's a pic of one, anyone got any idea what fruit this may be? It doesn't look like a delicious pear to me.

They are delicious oranges

hey does anyone know if its possible for it to rain on the island?

Yeah, I was watching a live stream and it rained while on the boat and on the island itself. I believe it can have different weather from your town as well.

I haven't seen any of these fruits that are supposedly in the game: Persimmons
Durians
Bananas

Also does anyone have lemon trees?

I think you get bananas on the island, I saw them on LinandKo's videos.

Here's a pic:

Banana_tree.jpg

Are these durian fruits?

tumblr_mdcgpcFdZy1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

I think these are persimmons

tumblr_mdsw09tXP01rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

Back