• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Oh my gosh thank you for posting these :) :)
I second that! :)

CF is my first AC game, and apples are my native fruit. Add to that the fact that I already love apples in real life, and you see how they are my favorite AC fruit. I'd also be happy with oranges or pears. :3 My WW natives are peaches; I'm still not as fond of them. I hope I get mangos as my first island fruit. :3

I have a question about community projects, not sure if it's been answered before but.. do you have to complete certain projects before new ones appear? Because what if I don't want, say, a wind turbine thing in my town, but I HAVE to build one in order to unlock more things? I really hope the answer is no because that would totally take out the personalization factor of towns :[ if that made sense lol

Also what exactly are the fruits possible to get in your town? Is it just apples/peaches/cherries/oranges/pears or can any of the new fruit like lychees and persimmons naturally be your native fruit?

Well, this is interesting. I found a basket of fruit just lying on my beach. It's either washed up ashore or someone put it there cause I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Here's a pic of one, anyone got any idea what fruit this may be? It doesn't look like a delicious pear to me.
they're delicious oranges.
have you wifi'd with anyone recently? seems odd they'd just pop up

Yeah, I was watching a live stream and it rained while on the boat and on the island itself. I believe it can have different weather from your town as well.
Ohh thank you :)

I think you get bananas on the island, I saw them on LinandKo's videos.

Here's a pic:

Banana_tree.jpg

Are these durian fruits?

tumblr_mdcgpcFdZy1rgnnwmo1_400.jpg

I think these are persimmons

tumblr_mdsw09tXP01rgnnwmo1_400.jpg
Yeah we knew about these fruits already :)
it seems your island will either have bananas or coconuts
Haven't seen this community project before: http://morino-book.cocolog-nifty.com/blog/images/2012/11/25/39.jpg

It looks like you can put up advertising for the Nook brothers in your town
interesting, does it have a point though??

can u give a link to the livestream?
it's on the first page :)

I have a question about community projects, not sure if it's been answered before but.. do you have to complete certain projects before new ones appear? Because what if I don't want, say, a wind turbine thing in my town, but I HAVE to build one in order to unlock more things? I really hope the answer is no because that would totally take out the personalization factor of towns :[ if that made sense lol

Also what exactly are the fruits possible to get in your town? Is it just apples/peaches/cherries/oranges/pears or can any of the new fruit like lychees and persimmons naturally be your native fruit?
1) yes you need to complete projects in order to get/make new ones
2) normal fruits which you can get in your town are the same as in old series. Lemons, mangos, permissions, durains, lychees are all native to the island and you need to bring them back from the island to plant in your town. Apparently Shizu gives you some fruit which isn't native to your town too

Villagers will also suggest projects you should build and then those projects will appear on the list.

Don't forget after a project is built, you can remove it from your town and still have the ones you unlocked by building it.

Do delicious fruits sell for significantly more than regular ones? Also, are they completely random to have in your town? Can only your native fruit be delicious?

(Sorry if any of these have been asked already).

Do delicious fruits sell for significantly more than regular ones? Also, are they completely random to have in your town? Can only your native fruit be delicious?

(Sorry if any of these have been asked already).

Yes, only your native fruit can be delicious, but you can get other delicious fruit from other people, but they will not grow in your town
if the delicious fruit you sell is native to your town it will sell for 600 bells (where as a normal native fruit would sell for 100) and a non-native delicious fruit will sell for 3,000 bells (compared to 500)

so pretty much delicious fruits sell for 6x more than normal fruits

Well, this is interesting. I found a basket of fruit just lying on my beach. It's either washed up ashore or someone put it there cause I don't remember seeing it yesterday. Here's a pic of one, anyone got any idea what fruit this may be? It doesn't look like a delicious pear to me.

:eek: ohh that was me! haha

Hmm, this is probably not new, but the [Bronze Axe] will be broken after you use it for about..45 times? and a i found a tree trunk in triforce shape. :D

tumblr_me3gn55BTC1rl9pxmo1_400.jpg

^Wow that is pretty awesome! I will be chopping down random trees now to see if I can find one too!

Today in my town I found a dropped mitten and I had to walk around and ask everyone if it was theirs. It could not be sold or sent as a gift. I got a piece of furniture from the villager that had dropped it once I found it and asked everyone else. Typical last person...>>;

A villager gave me a time capsule. It was placed into a mail slot instead of the main pocket area. ._. I buried it, but I'm not sure what else to do with it.
I guess I'll leave it there for a week?

A villager gave me a time capsule. It was placed into a mail slot instead of the main pocket area. ._. I buried it, but I'm not sure what else to do with it.
I guess I'll leave it there for a week?

is that what it is? I just opened it :O

is that what it is? I just opened it :O

I kept talking to Aria (who gave it to me) and the time capsule was the first option when talking to her until I buried it and then she was happy, I guess. ._.

I kept talking to Aria (who gave it to me) and the time capsule was the first option when talking to her until I buried it and then she was happy, I guess. ._.
Oh, so that's what that thing is :eek: I opened mine too, and there was a shirt inside. Bertha was sad cause I did that. I was given another one not long ago, so I guess I'll try burying it too.

Since community projects were being discussed earlier, I have completed a few projects; two bridges, a bench suggested by a villager, a fountain and a lamp post. Completing these projects did not unlock any new projects.

At the moment, it appears new projects are only unlocked when a villager suggests it.

I took an axe to all of the trees in my old village. Here are the results:
HNI_0090-1.jpg

HNI_0094.jpg

HNI_0093.jpg

HNI_0092-1.jpg

Last edited:
Back