• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Today, I just received a golden slingshot on hitting the 3 balloons tied on it, and that's after I hit a certain numbers of balloon-tied presents. I probably have accidentally skipped the silver counterpart. And the pellets are actually golden!

Since community projects were being discussed earlier, I have completed a few projects; two bridges, a bench suggested by a villager, a fountain and a lamp post. Completing these projects did not unlock any new projects.

At the moment, it appears new projects are only unlocked when a villager suggests it.

I took an axe to all of the trees in my old village. Here are the results:
HNI_0090-1.jpg

HNI_0094.jpg

HNI_0093.jpg

HNI_0092-1.jpg

:O
there are so many different designs to be discovered!

I should have taken a picture of the area where I buried the time capsule. I'm 99% sure of where I buried it (near my town tree), but the dig spot no longer shows.

Maybe it will show up in a year? :eek:

I should have taken a picture of the area where I buried the time capsule. I'm 99% sure of where I buried it (near my town tree), but the dig spot no longer shows.

Maybe it will show up in a year? :eek:

I really want to know what the purpose is... It's a cool feature though!

I think Mint was on to something when her 10th villager moved in after she talked to in in the Camp Tent. I just "read" a Japanese blog where the player showed a picture of talking to Bluebear in the tent then a day or so later, Bluebear was their next villager to move into their town. I don't know how many times or now long Mint talked to her camper that made him move in, but maybe that sort of influences the chances of them doing so, which means you can basically "choose" who your 10th villager is, and maybe the 11th and 12th.

I think Mint was on to something when her 10th villager moved in after she talked to in in the Camp Tent. I just "read" a Japanese blog where the player showed a picture of talking to Bluebear in the tent then a day or so later, Bluebear was their next villager to move into their town. I don't know how many times or now long Mint talked to her camper that made him move in, but maybe that sort of influences the chances of them doing so, which means you can basically "choose" who your 10th villager is, and maybe the 11th and 12th.

I think it was three or four times. I played some game with him and he gave me an item.
I talked to other campers after he had moved in and played games with them too, but none of them moved in.

That'd be cool if the time capsule shows up after a year

tumblr_mdo5l6rdie1qezksdo1_400.jpg

thats cool

Last edited:
My 10th villager is moving in and it isn't a camper.
It's a villager I met in another player's town; Ben. :eek:

I swear Ben is Walker's Japanese name. Can we have a picture please?

He's not in my town yet, only the sign post is.
I googled his Japanese name and yes, he is Walker.

I can post a picture of him once he moves in.

snowman.jpg

Found this on Tumblr.

It appears to be a snowman in the process of melting? I guess. Not sure what's up with his eyes.

Back