• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

The honeycomb is also one of the secret ingredients in the harvest festival last week, and it's fun! I love catching bees :D the suspense of not knowing when one will pops up when you shake the trees...and the satisfaction for catching them :D

Aren't the honeycomb also used at R Parker's to combine with other things to get new stuff?

Also, I wonder if that snowman's eyes count down to the day's he has left. Kind of sad, but a "meltdown" countdown? Not sure though, since that one in the picture is pretty far along, and it still says 7...so maybe it is a Christmas countdown? It looks like a pretty creepy snowman if you ask me. Does anybody know for sure if it's the one we build, or is this one that shows up by itself? It looks like it's a killer snowman...

Naaa I don't think so, the snowmam seems too melted to have 7 days left before complete meltdown.

I saw something on a Japanese wiki that said something about being able to play games with it.

Earlier in my town, I missed a silver slingshot while actually obtaining my own golden slingshot. Then, today, I got not one, but TWO silver slingshots in a row! If anyone could only obtain it only once per character, I'd be pretty sure it's actually a glitch.
I wonder if it can be triggered again by missing a silver slingshot the first time around and then obtain the golden one and multiple silver ones...

Earlier in my town, I missed a silver slingshot while actually obtaining my own golden slingshot. Then, today, I got not one, but TWO silver slingshots in a row! If anyone could only obtain it only once per character, I'd be pretty sure it's actually a glitch.
I wonder if it can be triggered again by missing a silver slingshot the first time around and then obtain the golden one and multiple silver ones...

In my old town, I was able to get two silver slingshots. I never did get the gold one.

In my old town, I was able to get two silver slingshots. I never did get the gold one.

Just after I looked around the Internet, so I can conclude that silver slingshots are far more common than in ACCF. When the game will launch on both America and Europe, I'd be selling these like hotcakes!

Just after I looked around the Internet, so I can conclude that silver slingshots are far more common than in ACCF. When the game will launch on both America and Europe, I'd be selling these like hotcakes!

I'll be doing the same with the other silver tools. Once a release date is announced for North America and Europe, I'll start hoarding them. :3

I just got the gold slingshot and I didn't see any silver ones this time.

Edit: Sorry if this has been posted already, but today I noticed three of my villagers kept mentioning the same town name and the name of a person. I searched it up the name of the person in the dream emporium and found their village!

I think it's a nice feature. :) It's great to be able to find the people who visit your town.

Last edited:
Are the bushes like flowers where after you plant them you can pick them up and move them or put them in your house? Also, do you have to water them?

Are the bushes like flowers where after you plant them you can pick them up and move them or put them in your house? Also, do you have to water them?

I have some bushes from the island and they are similar to trees. They can't be picked up and moved and they don't need to be watered.

Edit: Sorry if this has been posted already, but today I noticed three of my villagers kept mentioning the same town name and the name of a person. I searched it up the name of the person in the dream emporium and found their village!

I think it's a nice feature. :) It's great to be able to find the people who visit your town.

Wow that's such a cool feature, I love those kind of features where you're connected to community in a subtle way.

Back