• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

AC:NL Information Thread (beware of spoilers!)

Katie visited me today. There's no mother involved this time. All you have to do is take her to another town.

HNI_0030-2.jpg

HNI_0034-2.jpg

HNI_0037-2.jpg

HNI_0038-1.jpg

HNI_0039-1.jpg

I said I would post a picture of him and then I forgot, so here you go:
HNI_0016-2.jpg

Character with a tan:
HNI_0024-1.jpg

My villagers are amazing at hide-and-go-seek:
HNI_0048-1.jpg

HNI_0047-1.jpg

Last edited:
Katie visited me today. There's no mother involved this time. All you have to do is take her to another town.

HNI_0030-2.jpg

HNI_0034-2.jpg

HNI_0037-2.jpg

HNI_0038-1.jpg

HNI_0039-1.jpg

I said I would post a picture of him and then I forgot, so here you go:
HNI_0016-2.jpg

Character with a tan:
HNI_0024-1.jpg

My villagers are amazing at hide-and-go-seek:
HNI_0048-1.jpg

HNI_0047-1.jpg

hahahah that's awesome

idk if we knew that already but that's kinda cool if we didn't know it :)

So someone on ACC said you can't design your socks, shoes or pants. Now, I'm fairly sure you have to buy socks/shoes, but can you design your pants? Just wanted to get a confirmation on this.

So someone on ACC said you can't design your socks, shoes or pants. Now, I'm fairly sure you have to buy socks/shoes, but can you design your pants? Just wanted to get a confirmation on this.

No. It's dresses, shirts, skirts, and hats only as far as things you wear.

Does anyone know how to sit by the town tree? I've see people do it, but I don't know how, haha.

Does anyone know how to sit by the town tree? I've see people do it, but I don't know how, haha.

I believe the tree has to be a certain size. I can't sit by mine, but I was able to sit by a friend's who has a fully grown tree.

My gift from Katie:
HNI_0054-2.jpg

It's the digital photo frame. It cycles through three different images.

If you give Kaizo three gold gems, he will make golden furniture for you (this is a chest of drawers):
HNI_0052-1.jpg

HNI_0053-1.jpg

I believe the tree has to be a certain size. I can't sit by mine, but I was able to sit by a friend's who has a fully grown tree.

My gift from Katie:
HNI_0054-2.jpg

If you give Kaizo three gold gems, he will make golden furniture for you (this is a chest of drawers):
HNI_0052-1.jpg

HNI_0053-1.jpg

oh cool I love how you get the golden furniture!

My gift from Katie:
HNI_0054-2.jpg

HNI_0052-1.jpg

HNI_0053-1.jpg

i like that :)
what does he do with other gems though:confused:

Can you use emotions when you're talking to a villager? I've seen some animals react to them, but not while you were talking to them.

i like that :)
what does he do with other gems though:confused:
I have no idea. I've tried bringing him other gems, but I've never been able to give them to him, even when I had three of the same colour.

Can you use emotions when you're talking to a villager? I've seen some animals react to them, but not while you were talking to them.
They can't be used while talking to the villagers. The option to use emotions is on the bottom screen and all options available on the bottom screen disappear when talking to villagers to make room for you to select your replies to them.

My gift from Katie:
HNI_0054-2.jpg

HNI_0052-1.jpg

HNI_0053-1.jpg
That's pretty neat. I'm loving the new furniture in this game so far :)

Ah, so THAT's how people are getting the gold furniture. I guess it's not possible to transfer your character from ACCF after all.
Nope. Nothing is displayed on the bottom screen while talking to a villager.

"Despite the fact that Maikochan wasn’t able to ride with me last night, she still sent me a letter. She told me she was able to catch the next train. She also enclosed a present. Unfortunately it was the toy camera I already had."

So, I guess it's not all bad, if she does get off the train? :)

"Despite the fact that Maikochan wasn’t able to ride with me last night, she still sent me a letter. She told me she was able to catch the next train. She also enclosed a present. Unfortunately it was the toy camera I already had."

So, I guess it's not all bad, if she does get off the train? :)

I missed that part. ^^; Thank you for pointing that out.
That's good then. :) No matter what happens, she still gives you a present.

Back